Gaming website design

Hello everyone,
    I registered to this site quite a while ago but never truly used my account. I have returned months later with a request to any talented designers.
    A friend and I have recently decided to make a website based upon Half-Life and its modifications. It will cover such FPS's as Half-Life, Half-Life2, Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, and those of you familiar with these titles will have a better idea of the look in which I am hoping to achieve.
    While we may be able to handle the coding and other payments, we both lack skills in photoshop, and thats where you come in.
    What we need-
    -A template for the main website
    -A phpbb forum skin
    -A talented, friendly, and dedicated designer willing to work with both of us. Were looking for someone who can understand us, our ideas, and most of all, be on when necesary. Plenty of designers slander about a mission statment on their website, and a fraction truly follow this code of ethics, which brings about my concern.
    You may contact me on AIM at DellVX
    Or MSN me at [email protected]
    I will be checking my inbox, this post, and my private message box frequently, and I look forward to hearing from you.

I might be interested, whats your budget for the project?

Contacting you on msn.

Can you please come online at AIM?
    Primary email: advanced dot programmer at gmail dot com ..

We've done some really high quality designs in the past. Please take a look at for a partial portfolio and get back to me, maybe with specs. I might be able to show you some other work as well.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Hello, I've added you, but you were not online, here's my portfolio page:

We have our people, thank you for volunteering.
    -It's funny that half of the designers IMed me clueless as to what is happening. It is clearly stated in the message, I wouldn't trust you with a paintbrush let alone my money, and some of them didnt even IM me, I had to ask for their work. Word of advice: When you want buisness, it will not seek you, nor will it accomidate to you, the action must be on your side. Maybe in the future you can satisfy your customers...
    -I'm 14 and I have a better grasp of the buisness situation than "dedicated, professional" designers attempting to charge me for a bunch of pictures slapped together with HTML and little care. It is truly insulting people, dont even bother anymore.
    Last edited by BLAAK; 05-22-2004 at 08:25 PM.