Looking for cheap server

Hi Well I don't think I will find this but maybe someone can help.

I am looking for a server for around $20 to $30 per month

specifications don't have to be great as it is to start me off but as I say I don't believe their is any out their.

I want it for doing reseller accounts.

I don't mind if you show me over that price so let me know.

Thanks for your help
    Andy

P.s. keep the wise cracks to ur self

Had bad experiences with managed.com I had one server with them a while back and their was a problem with the hard drive connection.

Lets say the tech I got was a lazy $%$"$ and kept telling me it was a cpanel problem and that he couldn't help 5 new support tickets later I found someone who knew what they were doing.

just trying to get a general idea of where I can have a nosy at.

Is there any reason why a VPS couldn't fit your needs? It will probably be more powerful than what could could get in a dedicated server.

You are going to need to about triple that price to get even a very low end machine
    hm what should I put in my sig?

Hello,
    I recently got a server from a company called GlobalDC, they are selling a server with the specs you need for 39.99/mon I believe that is a great bargain I recommend you try looking around there. I have had wonderful experiences with them and am a pleasure to have them as my host, there services are just unbeatable. I am sure you will find the same.
    WhyCloud

Cool

Well I found a server company that isn't too badly priced http://www.server4sale.com/special.htm

it will cost a little more than I was originally asking for but I have read some good write-ups about them unless anyone has had a bad experience with them??

Yes i have had a bad experense with them.
    As they are a reseller of the most crashing network there is.
    They are reselling Nocsters servers which i now and have heard is one of the most used and most crashing networks out there. I would say it has a precentage of 74% uptime. About once every day that network will not be working.

Question

Whycloud,
    I think you are mistaken their unless they have a sister company from the trace route I did the servers are based at HOSTNOC.NET

cheers
    Andy

globaldc.com are doing 39.99 servers if you ask them
    wholesaleinternet.com will do you a nice 49 machine (again, if you ask them)

how much bandwidth do you need?
    laslo.ca
    Quality Canadian Web Hosting

I was looking at 500GB in and 500GB out in total 1000GB with WHM / Cpanel.

thats being very optomistic then
    the cpanel licenses are a lot of that....
    laslo.ca

Originally posted by x-2o
    Well I found a server company that isn't too badly priced http://www.server4sale.com/special.htm

it will cost a little more than I was originally asking for but I have read some good write-ups about them unless anyone has had a bad experience with them??
    I got a server with them myself. No bad experience with them, and friendly support as well. Just don't expect fully managed for free, but otherwise they're honest and serious.

I got a server with them myself. No bad experience with them, and friendly support as well. Just don't expect fully managed for free, but otherwise they're honest and serious.
    Have you experienced any Downtime with them?

w3bdesign

I have been talking to them and they seem very helpful I know managed is not free already had the quote for that lol but I was not after managed server yet anyway

Originally posted by whycloud
    Yes i have had a bad experense with them.
    As they are a reseller of the most crashing network there is.
    They are reselling Nocsters servers which i now and have heard is one of the most used and most crashing networks out there. I would say it has a precentage of 74% uptime. About once every day that network will not be working.
    Whycloud I am not sure if you are/were our client... If it was 74% uptime i dont think Nocster or any data center can survive that. 74% means around 7.5 days (25%) of straight compleyely 100% downtime. Nocster or its resellers wont be around here then.

Please get your facts straight if u donot have the right numbers
    Server4Sale
    Dirt CHEAP Servers coming soon

I have got a server from wholesaleinternet at $49, I think about 3 weeks now, smooth running.

Yeah but they have a $99 setup charge unless I am looking at the wrong page? wholesaleinternet.com

nah, they'll wave it if you ask
    i didnt pay the setup on my $49 servers
    laslo.ca

Well I think I will be going with http://www.angelnetworkz.net as they have done me a good deal for $75 a little more than I wanted to pay but I think it will be worth it.

Cheers all
    andy