Linux & windows 2003 Hosting Company for sale - Active-Host.co.uk

Hello all,

I am looking to sell our hosting company if the price is right. Due to physical and personal reasons I am no longer able to continue running my hosting company. We are well established and almost 100% of our sign ups come from word of mouth.

I am selling the entire company. It includes Gateway, Billing, 2 Servers and clients. The domain is VERY sought after so that will be up for different offers. If you want to have it included or excluded in the sale that will be up to you

Site: active-host.co.uk
    Other domains: activereseller.co.uk - Both are unique

Current assets:
    WHM Auto Pilot - Setup with paypal and 2checkout as well as integration with the server.
    Server - Servermatrix - Windows 2003 & Linux - brand new servers - Cpanel/Helm
    SSL Certs: Shared SSL on windows server
    Clients : 2 hosting 1 reseller - All are billed monthly.
    Average income per client, per month : £2 - £5 for hosting £10-£25 for resellers
    New unique website design worth £300
    2checkout account
    Enom account
    Paypal Account
    Mail Enable on windows server
    F-prot antivirus on servers
    kayoko Live chat & ticket system.

We have spend 1000's on the servers and on the website but unfortunatly we have to sell. This offer is on a first come first served basis.

Please contact me on
    activeho@active-host.co.uk with offers and more information.

Re: Linux & windows 2003 Hosting Company for sale - Active-Host.co.uk

Originally posted by Activehost.co.uk
    Hello all,

I am looking to sell our hosting company if the price is right. Due to physical and personal reasons I am no longer able to continue running my hosting company. We are well established and almost 100% of our sign ups come from word of mouth.

I am selling the entire company. It includes Gateway, Billing, 2 Servers and clients. The domain is VERY sought after so that will be up for different offers. If you want to have it included or excluded in the sale that will be up to you
    I don't mean to trash, but can you please write your own advertisement, http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=274841 it is just common decency.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

How much are you looking for the company?

And would you be willing to split up the windows and the linux clients if so how much for each?

Jason

Ok I am a little confused ( dead easy these days)

1) active-host and activereseller are registered to 2 different names - whats the relationship to gloverworld?

2) "Clients : 2 hosting 1 reseller - All are billed monthly."
    So do you only have 3 clients in total?

3) On your website reseller pack = Unlimited Space and Unlimited transfer for £10 Eeeeekkkkk!!!!!!!! Please explain further.
    Nil illegitimi carborundum
    I'm getting old and don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

Are the Kayako License lifetime Licenses "Owned" ?
    ^_^

The kayoko license is owned and for life.

We have 3 clients which would come with it, we have more than that but they are friends and family and other webmasters which would come with us.

All resellers are unlimited space and bandwidth, all that changes is the number of domains the client can host.

Thanks Mark

Mark,

Would you be willing to sell the kayako licenses alone? BTW; Let me figure, you got the HelpDesk and the LiveHelp "Owned" licenses, I'm correct?

If your answer is yes, when does the Updates Expires and how much would you be looking for them?

Thanks,
    Francisco

No we will not sell them seperatly, it comes as a package, everything is included.

For the record we are looking for a price of £1000, thats is with one server included, maybe the windows server because that has had loads spent on it, it has everything you would need as listed above.

Thanks Mark

I am willing to see at £700 if anyone wants any more info email me at markglover1@hotmail.com