Need PHP-Coder (small project)

Basicly i have an excel-table with 7 cols and 520 rows and i want to put this into a mysql database with an option to search into 2 of these cols and have the option to display the content into alphabetic order (eg. push on "A" and get all output that begins with "A") similar to the encyclopedia from phpnuke.

Please reply with a price you would charge for it. Payment possible via paypal or credit card. Email: wht(at)feenreich.de

Thanks in advance.

so do you want a php front end for this then?
    Should be fairly simple, although I am not sure if there is a way to dump an excel table into mysql, never really tried, but depending on whether that needs doing manually I should beable to do this for you for about 40

if there is not an easy way to get it imported i will add it manually to the mysql database. And yes i want a php frontend for it.

We also need to talk about alot of things (e.g. how you want the search to be, nd what the two searchable rows are called) and do you want people to beable to search in both at the same time, use astrixes, only look for whole matches, aprtial matches, they get to choose, etc.

You get the idea, I want it to be perfect for you, happy customers are good me thinks.

One/Two hours work..............
    Price: $40
    Let me know if interested
    Contact info in signature
    Thanks
    Primary email: advanced dot programmer at gmail dot com ..

I'll contact you right now. I'm in contact with a few people right now and trying to find out who will give me the best offer.

hello, can u post ur msn here plz, i tried sending u my msn by pm but i need more posts to use pm..

Thanks to all replys. ElectronicCrackr has done it for 25 bucks in around one hour for me.

Sleeping is very bad for health
    Primary email: advanced dot programmer at gmail dot com ..

Not bad for health, only bad for making buisiness ;-)

Next Time... ;-)

If any one need script customization , instalaltion and custom developed, please contact me.

Saran

ElectronicCrackr has done it for 25 bucks in around one hour for me.

Thread Closed