Established Hosting Comany ForSale

Due to physical and personal reasons I am no longer able to continue running my hosting company. We are well established and almost 100% of our sign ups come from word of mouth. We have 181 active clients and will provide breakdowns to those that agree to our NDA.

I am selling the entire company. It includes Gateway, Billing, Servers and clients. The domain is VERY sought after so that will be up for different offers. If you want to have it included or excluded in the sale that will be up to you. Please email me for the NDA. [email protected]

One thing to note. The majority of our customers are monthly or quarterly paid. We are setup for double growth in our server configurations currently. You can take the servers or transfer the clients to your own.

Very interested, please pm me or e-mail me any info you can, and a price. Please. And Thank you.

I am very interested as well.

email has been sent. We look forward to your reply.

Haha, walter just pointed out that you have to email him!!! And they still ask for him to email them....
    Neil McGeehan
    Reseller Web Hosting - At YouGotHosting, we provide affordable, reliable, dependable web hosting.
    Providing quality service since 2002

We have about 50 people asking now. Lots of you wanting customers. The top bid so far is $25k to give you an idea and that is without the domain name. At this point we are going to hold off on anymore NDAs being sent.

Thank you all for your interest.

Just wondering, why close the bidding after only one day? I'd let it stay open for a while longer.

Just my 2 cents...
    Keep your customers in the know with www.KnownOutage.com - free alerting software that you host. Did I mention that it's free?

Originally posted by DSD
    Just wondering, why close the bidding after only one day? I'd let it stay open for a while longer.

Just my 2 cents...
    I agree, b/c you would probably get more offers, even better ones possibly.