An ICANN registrar?

How is it possible this site is claiming to be an ICANN registrar even the pricing structure is quite low $6.49 with an eNom reseller interface?

http://www.sipence.com/

Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

It's a part of Enom. You can check the whois
    WebsiteForum.com | Now Live ! DnsCheck.com | Coming Soon !

it is an ICANN acredited registrar ! and partner in enom club drop .

http://www.internic.net/alpha.html
    Ringtones, Java Games - www.OnlineTones.com

hehehe
    This is an eNom company and yes it's ICANN registerar too being used for enom club drop , and that price is almost wrong coz I checked that site two nights ago and the price at the home page was 6.49 but at http://www.sipence.com/pricing.asp it was 29.95 , but now it's 6.49 so strange

also this site http://www.mobilenameservices.com/ is the same ( under enom ) and its ICANN registrar too
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

fattee77 , windyreddy , honestman 3 posts in 8 seconds hmmm very nice work
    Last edited by honestman; 05-21-2004 at 04:31 AM.

i have to admit enom getting more registrars has inproved their club drop significantly. I have ended up with domains are all these places. Some are quite pathetic... but I wonder if I can get that 6.49 pricing at enom?
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out my 2021 WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks, the most comprehensive look at WP hosting performance

I wonder if I can register a d omain there then push it to my enom account or manage it from eNom ,, like some domains I have already from Drop Club

Originally posted by honestman
    I wonder if I can register a d omain there then push it to my enom account or manage it from eNom ,, like some domains I have already from Drop Club
    doubt it since it is registered under seperate registrar credentials
    Domain Maven

Re: An ICANN registrar?

Originally posted by mdadnan
    How is it possible this site is claiming to be an ICANN registrar even the pricing structure is quite low $6.49 with an eNom reseller interface?

http://www.sipence.com/

I have seen a bunch of these new registrars popup. I am assuming to take advantage of the DROP business. If WLS happens I wonder what will happen to these DROP registrars
    Domain Maven

i've seen so many registrar using enom system like vividdomains ,but true sipence seems to be a part of enom since you can open an account and login into via enom.com or any other PDQ site!
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I have domains at those registrars which I manage from enom.... I don't know about buying new ones though, try emailing enom and asking.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out my 2021 WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks, the most comprehensive look at WP hosting performance

The same here too ( thru Drop club ) But also I have no no Idea about new registration , what about you guyes ?

do you really want to know why? each accredited registrar is only allocated a certain number of equal traffic to be submitted on drop time. so what did enom do? they created a lot of other "companies" accredited registrar to get a wider "allocation" in the drop.

hope this solves your question

Stacman

Originally posted by stacman
    do you really want to know why? each accredited registrar is only allocated a certain number of equal traffic to be submitted on drop time. so what did enom do? they created a lot of other "companies" accredited registrar to get a wider "allocation" in the drop.

hope this solves your question

Stacman
    Absolutely right , and this why some other companies like pool and snapnames use many registrars

i believe 40 connections to the registry per registrar if i remember correctly.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi