From the discussion it seems E Gold is a similar payment gateway to Paypal but do not have the danger of chargeback. It seems fantastic for us web hosting companies. But I dun see the widespread usage of E Gold.Is there any prob using E Gold?
- Funds decrease each day and disappear after a few days of inactivity (happened to me 3 times)
- Accounts hacked Frequently. Though I think its the eGold staff who does it, as your account would be hacked Frequently.
- Cannot store money. If your account has more than $100, its sure to be hacked/lost/disappear (or whateva) in a few days.
- You can create AS MANY accoutns as you want. Without needing anything. Just like you create sooo many accoutns in hotmail and yahoo.
- Can create account instantly and recieve money Instantly
- Can Send/Recieve Money without needing ANYTHING
- Can withdraw easily through various 3rd Party Services at low Cost
- VERY useful for International Users (Other than US, UK etc..)
Using eGold from a year now, though its a sort of scam, but I still use it (rarely).
A Payment System that I like the most, more than PayPal is Moneybookers
- Can be used by international members (International members can withdraw to bank, unlike PayPal),
- MOST secure that I ever saw.
- Money can be sotred, unlike eGold.
- No Problems at all.
Been using it for 2 yrs, but NEVER did I have any problem.
I think the moneybookers is quite secure (at least for the initial checks that are required). I have an account but have not used it since day one 'cause there are not many 3rd party shopping carts or gateways that support it seamlessly yet.
As far as I know.
But I would think their feedback here and some other board are good. So I think should worth a try.
Bashar, keep us update on your experience. I would love to hear that too.
*Does moneybookers do chargeback? I remember it does though.