Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by UH-Ya
    yes, I do support segregation of races, the reason is that students learn better with out having to feel any tention. As long as there seperated but equal then there would be no problems.
    Why would there be 'tention' in a classroom that had people with different levels of melanin in their systems? While you're at it, you should go ahead and segregate all females, males, ugly people, pretty people, disabled, stupid, and intellectually superior people... Oh, and most importantly, all racists... Alternatively, you could just segregate all the racists and I'm sure that everyone would be happy then, right?

haha excellent reply dthigpen ...

People that are stupid, and on the other hand extremely smart are segrageted into special classes, such as honors, or basic ed.

Uh-No : They arent segregated, they are filtered. No one makes them go into different levels of education ... they are filtered by what they can do comfortably.

American - I love the good old kick a$$ we can over come anything attitude with a sense of patriotism that seems to be naturally breed into all of us. That is why we have come so far.
    - THE Server Kid -

Lets try and keep this thread going... but lets put it back on topic or its going to have to be closed, and you know that just spoils everyones fun!!

www.microsolder.uk - Microsoldering Services in the UK

oh, and btw...that segregation post... well, i dont even have to waste the time posting about that. nuff' said ( by the way bud segregation ended a good ...50 years ago ? ) I go to a school where international students come from abroad...a boarding military school, and I will say right now there is not any color line, or sense of segregation. And that is the beauty of america, we are a " melting pot " of cultures.
    - THE Server Kid -

UH-Ya,

I am extremely disappointed by your racist comments. It seems that you are indirectly saying that white skin is superior to black and brown.

England:

Like-------

The lack of guns.

The sense of humour, a lot of us have a dark/sarcastic/ironic sense of humour which a lot of other nations seem to miss

People - friendly and helpful to each other

History - we have so much for such a small land

NHS

Dislikes -----------

Prices of just about everything it's so expensive here

The inordinate amount of children who form small gangs and walk about all the time trying to mug people or just cause trouble in general. You can spot them a mile off they have all adidas/nike clothing on and are about 14.

I love England

Andrew
    NetHosted - UK based hosting solutions.

* SINGAPORE *

- love the safe environment - no worries about my daughter walking down the street 2 am in the morning

- decent healthcare without having to rob a bank

- a sandy beach within 30 mins drive in any direction

- Food: choose Chinese, Indian, French, Italian, Indonesian, fusion whatever (sometimes all under one roof !)

- dirt low prices for electronic products including computer stuff

X - hate the pace of life

X - the cost of owning a car (highest in the world, perhaps)

X - pro-government newspapers (almost all)

Re: What do you like and dislike about your home country???

Originally posted by ForumsAddict
    What are things that you love about your country and what are the ones you hate or dislike?
    I'm from Australia.

Dislikes -

(1). Extremely high taxation. - Not only does the theiving government hit us all with 10% GST on practically everything, but they have a flippin stamp duty or levy on everything else too. We just bought a $180k block of land, and the theiving government got $5k in "stamp duty". The government's taxation revenues have gone through the roof. They are nothing more than theiving dogs. With the record taxation revenues, you'd think they could fix the public hospital system, but that's in dire straights too.

Likes -

(2). Great lifestyle and freedoms. - We have a great climate in Aussie, and one of the most stable economic and political (even with all the political crap that goes on ) countries in the world. Aussies generally enjoy a good standard of living and generally speaking we have excellent roads and general infrastructure etc. We're also sport mad, so that helps.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12