Lightbulb I need advice on choosing a webhost.

So far I looked at, : OLM, APOLLO HOSTING, SIMPLE SOLUTIONS, WEBSITE SOURCE, HOST MY SITE, HOSTWAY, LUNAR PAGES, IPOWERWEB.
    I'm looking for a host that works with small business, and offers a good web design.
    Thanks

I recommend starting off with the Search button above, I see mention of a few hosts here that have been very clearly warned against by other forum members.

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

There is no unlimited everything and if it looks too good to be true then it probably is. Yeah that's all I have to add at this time.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

just my two cent

I am using **************. They have been really reliable. I have used ipowerweb in the past but they were horrible.

That host is banned from here. Probably not a good idea to recommend them at this time. It's easy to have a banned member but to get your company name banned takes a lot more.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

and offers a good web design.
    Do you mean a hosting site that has a nice layout, or do you mean a hosting site that providers web-design services as well?
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

TIP: dont go for the cheapest host you can find as it usually will come back and bite you.
    Jamie
    RadicalV.com High Velocity Hosting Services - Since 1999
    Hsphere Linux & Windows Hosting ~ Automated Reseller Plans ~ EasyApp Collection

I heard good things about http://addr.com

good luck!

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking (90-day Money Back Guarantee)

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

Daniela, start with a list. Write down what your needs are and what you are ready to spend on hosting. Then look for that price package out there.

Going for the largest offer and the cheapest price will more likely end in a negative experience. Keep in mind experience and customer service when making your choice.

As for the companies that you listed, I had experience only with iPowerWeb and it wasn't the pleasant one. I host with Micfo.com now and they keep me super-happy.

Best,
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Generally my experience has shows that smaller hosts offer better support as they have more time on their hands, but then again, that's not always true, some big hosts got big by being great

Mosts hosts deal with small businesses pretty well, but why not host your site at another small business as they might know what you're going through

My .02

I would have to agree with Artashes.
    Just research a few companies.

Prioritize what you think you will need over another.
    Find who offers the type of hosting listed on your criteria list.
    Sang P. Ma
    President/VizHost.Com, Inc.
    http://www.vizhost.com