Possible to send paypal subscription request via email?

I have a client who wishes to pay with paypal subscription. Is it possible to "send" him a money payment request to facilitate this?

Thanks!

When you create a button via Paypal they give you HTML to add to e-mails etc. Have you tried that or just tried to send an HTML e-mail?

Originally posted by coreybryant
    When you create a button via Paypal they give you HTML to add to e-mails etc. Have you tried that or just tried to send an HTML e-mail?
    Ah ha! The secret is to NOT use the HTML encryption option. This will allow you to have an HTML link they can use.

Snazzy. I do trust my clients in this situation, as they are the special ones only that we'll allow a paypal subscription.

Actually, we'll probably soon be moving to ModernBill so we might consider allowing all customers to use paypal if they prefer it. More payment options can't be bad, right? haha... ok, more admin work for our billing staff. lol.

Not using HTML encryption lets you easily modify the PayPal code if you need to tweak prices or time periods.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

Originally posted by cybexhost
    Not using HTML encryption lets you easily modify the PayPal code if you need to tweak prices or time periods.
    ... and the email address that is displayed to the customer to represent your company.

(Since we are only allowed one paypal account and many of us use the same account for multiple streams of income/companies.. it would be bad if my hosting company was forced to use an email for one of my other, non-related companies...)