looking for a business partner

not sure where this post goes, but anyway.

I'm looking for a hosting bussiness to join
    http://www.studiogazal.com i would like to offer web hosting too my clients. I'm not looking for resellers. If you own your own hosting bussiness.

You must run a regsitered bussiness where ever you are. Studio Gazal is a register business here in Australia. Not sure how things work over at other country, but here in Australia before you can run a business you have to have your business name registered and be register for tax, which is called GST (good and services tax)

This is a serious! i'm not looking for people who are in it for quick money. You must be realibe, outgoing and able to talk on MSN.

take a look at http://www.mediatemple.net/ they provide hosting for designers, and they are huge, this is a simplar direction that i want to go in, expect with a difference. I want to prove design>hosting>and marketing

And i have full backup in the marketing area with people at Australian business and marketing, who i will join sortly.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense as the idea is in my head, but with most ideas it will take team work.

T.E.A.M
    "together everyone achieve more"

Anyway if you are interested please PM or email me
    projects at studiogazal.com

Thanks
    Alan Loi

eerrmmm.... So what you need in that partner??
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

Hi, thanks for the reply. Well a hosting biz who can provide hosting for my clients. Since i know notting about web hosting, it will be up to hosting partner to provide that service.

Thanks
    Alan Loi

PM Sent

Thank-you to all those who has relied. I will be submitting all hosting company to my marketing manager.

humm... well My company is focused on free web hosting... I guess I don't fall into that category
    Hope you find someone soon.
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

hehe, thanks

Well fingers cross..

I PMed you our info.

Hello,

I can hook you up with some of my best clients from the hosting industry, just let me know. I'm sure they'll appreciate your business
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Hi Vaio, sorry i couldn't replied ealier as i was flooded with interests.
    I'm still going thorugh them and still have to decide with my marketing manager.

Thanks