Help with dathorn

I just bought the basic account and just been learning how to use the WHM account. I created a package for on of my sites that is 42mg big.

The site has about 6,000 pages, I uploaded around 3,000 pages and when it was done uploading it only showed that I had only uploaded 1,998 pages so I tried to upload the rest and after it was done uploading again in still showed 1,998 objects uploaded. So I went to view the site and the pages I had uploaded that didn't show up when I uploaded were on the site, but no where to be seen after I upload them on ftp, theres no file for them. No matter how many pages I upload it keeps showing only 1,998 pages, whats wrong? How can I fix it, In my WHM account it says I've only used 27mg of the 42mg I have for this site so I know I have gone over my quota.

Georgetown, Ontario
    Maybe it would be better to ask Dathorn Support this question. Its really impossible to tell what the problem is without access to anything.
    ии Repeat after me... ProSupport is the best... Prosupport is... ии
    ProSupport Host Support System - OUT NOW! Grab a copy yourself and see what the hype is about!
    VertiHost Inc. - We run a quality business. Do you?

Yeah this is definitely something that should be directed to their support team!

NetHosted - UK based hosting solutions.

Atlanta, Jawja
    I know exactly what the issue is, they're using PureFTPd as their FTP server. This is a limitation of that server, and a known bug. Talk to their tech support, as the others have suggested.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)