Processor for non-US pharmacy

I have an online pharmacy. I am physically located in Scandinavia, but the business is completely offshore. Paysystems and multicards no longer accept online pharmacies, a major hassle for me.

Any suggestions on a good processor? It doesn't matter if it's third party or a merchant account, just as long as it's a stable company! PM me!

have you tried paypal?

Paypal doesn't accept pharmacies.

Castle Pines, CO
    We are not able to PM you until you have 5 messages.

New York
    Check or

D. - Web Hosting Blog | - VPS Hosting Media

worldpay and ccnow doesn't accept online pharmacies. There are alternatives, but I don't like extreme setupcosts, and at least 50% of the offshore/anonymous/highrisk blabla are quite shady, and could disappear...with my money!

Fifth post. I can now have PM sent to me.

SW FL
    Give a look, Im not sure if they tale pharmacies but I hear they allow alot of stuff. Elisha Cuthbert Gallery

Talk to Corey and his business partner. They have a lot of contacts that should be able to help you out.

Castle Pines, CO
    Thanks for the recommendation thetopguy. As always - it is much appreciated.

did you get your money?

I just wondering, did multicards paid you, as far as i'm related to an online pharmacy as well, which was working through multicards, at this moment there is a lawyer taking care of the issue, as far as they did not pay what they owe

Online Pharmacy

I know you can assist you in obtaining a direct merchant account.

Also interested in any responses to this...

Hi all,

I am also interested in any options for this as I also run an offshore pharmacy. I have tried PayPal (who closed my account and froze quite a lot of money), then Pay-Line (who it now appears may have done a runner with even more money).

There must be some 3rd party processor out there, or a merchant account provider, who is not going to charge me a fortune and / or take my hard-earned money!

Considering e-Gold at this stage, but the account funding may be too complicated and expensive, therefore prohibitive, to many potential customers.

Thanks for any pointers.

Try Wide Ring Corporation based out of Toronto, Canada