Lawsuit Against Ginix Update

I just received an email from Manufactuers Bank's Attorney. Here is an excerpt:
    You clearly are mistaken about Manufacturers Bank's role and responsibilities, and the basic facts of what has transpired. We understand that you may have a contractual relationship with Ginix and therefore your questions should be directed to Ginix. Moreover, Manufacturers Bank is not at liberty to discuss the specific information you request about accounts at the Bank. However, please be advised that Manufacturers Bank has acted in good faith and has released millions of dollars to Ginix, and presently does not have on deposit any material amount of funds that could be relevant to your dispute with Ginix.
    VERY DISTURBING, to say the least. Ginix has received MILLIONS OF DOLLARS recently from MB, so WHERE IS OUR MONEY????? Now I'm even more intent on filing suit against these scumbags. Anyone who is interested in being a part of this suit, contact me at [email protected] or reply to this post.

Chesapeake, VA
    That is interesting indeed, with MB admitting that funds have been released to them. Perhaps you should ask them (MB) -when- those funds were actually released? That might be helpful in your case and actions. - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Last news from Ginix

I've sent today an email to Ginix and they answered:

Dear LD,

We received the answers from the bank regarding two questions. But we have
    been waiting one more answer.

We will know the definite date to pay after we receive this answer.

We will inform you as soon as we know.

Thank you very much for your understand and continued patience.

Ginix Support

I am Shin of Inter Eye, Inc.
    We were one of the webmasters who used to receive sales money from Ginix, Inc.
    Since Ginix was involved in the matrix scheme with Ez Expo and other companies, their fund was frozen, and they stop wiring our sales money. We have nothing do with their business, but beause of their illegal actions, we are not able to receive our money and had to stop operating our website.

We are looking for the other merchants who have not received the fund yet from Ginix.

We keep in touch with the lawyer named Jeffrey Wilens of Lakeshore Law Center who have the class action lawsuit against Ezexpo and Ginix, Inc (for the member of Ezexpo not for the merchants). He is willing to sue Ginix for us but his legal fees are very expensive with us alone. He suggested us try to locate other merchants with a cumulative loss of $100,000 or more. Tell me what you think.

They are still hold our money over $30,000.
    My email address is [email protected]
    Hope to hear from you.

Thank you .
    Sincerely yours.

P.S. you can get their information at