Need Help with Godaddy, Open Domain Host summary

I have a domain name xyz.com registered with godaddy.com. This domain name is hosted with HostA company (reseller account). I also have another reseller account with another hosting provider HostB.

What I did is went to godaddy and created 4 private name server values ns1.xyz.com, ns2.xyz.com, ns3.xyz.com and ns4.xyz.com under their "Open Domain Host summary" menu.

Now here is the problem. I have ns1 and ns2 setup for HostA and ns3 & ns4 setup with HostB. Now when I create new hosting account on HostB server and have the DNS values set to ns3 & ns4, I am getting into a problem where some days I can access this hosted account on server HostB and other days I can not access it !!!! But this problem does not exsist with HostA server ? I hope I clear here.. I need help to figure out as to where the problem is ? Is it with Godaddy.com or is it with by reseller of web hosting provider (HostB) or is it that the domain name xyz.com needs to be hosted on the same server where ns3 and ns4 are which I don not beileve so, since it is working some days and not others ???

Thanks in advance...

Its a problem with the host B
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

The thing is I have setup another domain name that is hosted with HostB to use their own DNS name ns1.hostb.com & ns2.HostB.com. I can access this domain but not the one that is using n3.xyz.com & ns4.xyz.com...!!! very very wired ???

Sure is, you should change the host before you start facing more problems, act quick by changing quick!
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser