How to cancel account?

3 tickets, 2 emails, and still no answer to how I can cancel my account.

It has been 3 weeks now.

Dose any one know who to cancel? I know there is a online form some where, but I cannot find it.

Need help

Hello there,

You can't cancel an account from your end, the host will need to do it via their control panel. However if you are paying via a PayPal, then you can cancel a subscription, presuming you are being billed every month automatically. If not, just wait till the months over, and when the send a money request form, just decline it.

You will need to get in touch with them so you can access the domain control panel so you can change your DNS settings when/if you move to a new host.

Good luck, keep us posted.

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

Fax them a cancellation request, call them up and tell them!
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

What a pain!

How come it is so easy to order, but so hard to cancel thier bloody serivce?

East Coast

Did a search on thier site.
    Pete Moreno
    Pete99.Com Hosting/Resellers

Thanks for the help