Who created these templates and is it true that you have master resell rights

Are these from TemplateMonster, BoxedArt or somewhere else?

I have seen this before, you can get it on ebay for $14.99 at various times as people resell them. I am unsure of the legal agreements though.

I looked over the designs and what caught my eye was that there is alot of template monster graphics and elements that have been incorporated into different designs.

I would send the link to template monster, but I know they wont do anything about it anyway.

I wouldnt buy it though, not worth it IMHO.

Vancouver BC, eh?
    This is what is says at the very very bottom:

To whom it may concern: uAuthorize Corporation purchased resale rights to these templates and scripts.

Wow! I don't know for sure, but being the skeptic that I am I would say there is definately a catch.

Also I agree with Marque, I know I have seen a lot of those graphics on

By the way I am new to these forums and am overwhelmed by all the great info!

Yeah, I wouldnt trust it at all. I'm willing to bet that its just some kid that downloaded a bunch of template monster templates and modified them and zipped them up.

It might not be such a bad idea to contact TM about this and see what they say about it.

xyte: welcome to the forums

Castle Pines, CO

Every single one of those are part of these templates that were stolen and then spread around. They got them for free. Ypu will always see them grouped together.

So how come they haven't been stopped yet? I looked into these guys a little bit more and these templates are definately the same ones from Template Monster, Deonix, and Boxed Art.

They also sell a software that supposedly enables you to steal all files and structure from any unprotected website. That is shady! I know I put a lot of work into my sites and would hate for someone to steal my work. I am really appauled that someone would do this!