Domain Research Tools?

Mods, if this is off topic, my apology and please move.

I would like to create a bookmark page of network tools used to research and appraise domains. I want to create this for my own use but will be happy to post the final result publicly if there is interest.

I would appreciate links to your favorite tools: whois, traffic, keyword ETC. Please don't omit the obvious, as it may not be obvious to me or others. If you've already assembled such a collection, a link to your page will be even better!

Thanks in advance!

Re: Domain Research Tools?

Originally posted by goldcd
    Mods, if this is off topic, my apology and please move.

I would like to create a bookmark page of network tools used to research and appraise domains. I want to create this for my own use but will be happy to post the final result publicly if there is interest.

I would appreciate links to your favorite tools: whois, traffic, keyword ETC. Please don't omit the obvious, as it may not be obvious to me or others. If you've already assembled such a collection, a link to your page will be even better!

Thanks in advance!
    Check this out: http://www.top25web.com/pagerank.php

handy as pockets on a shirt, NightProwler

Thank You!

www.wiggyp.com/domains/member

Top service costs $5 per month, basic costs $3 per month, for the top membership you get:

Search Deleted/OnHold Names
    Monitor unlimited domains
    Link popularity tool
    Domain digger tool
    Yahoo expired tool
    Dmoz expired tool
    Alexa Ranking tool

Basic plan:

Search Deleted/OnHold Names
    Monitor unlimited domains
    Link popularity tool
    Domain digger tool

Many happy people with this service, I can get testimonials if you want me to...

Originally posted by philipb123
    www.wiggyp.com/domains/member
    Many happy people with this service, I can get testimonials if you want me to...
    Well worth the five bucks, has everything you need except for OVT and you can just hop on ovt site and do it from there anyways.