Looking to buy small hosting companies

Hello,
    Very soon I plan to start selling web hosting as well as some other services possibly. I'm looking into purchasing any very small companies currently with at least 5 customers, preferbly web hosting but I'll look into anything. If you're considering selling your small company, please let me know, I won't mention any set price range, just keep it with in reason. I don't need your servers or anything but i'll take them if I have to. For the most part, I'm just interested in the site code, domain, and customers. Thanks to any interested.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Also, im always on aim as Caddy120 or Jwstuart26, but try Caddy120 first.

Would you be interested in site code, phpLIVEsupport, and domain?

I'm mainly in it to grab a small known name, and customers, code I can either write or download, and I have to many domains now thanks for the offer though.

Originally posted by ElucideX
    I'm mainly in it to grab a small known name, and customers, code I can either write or download, and I have to many domains now thanks for the offer though.
    Thank you very much for the clearification.

hosting

Please view this thread:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=274683

I established a web hosting company which I built for the last 2.5 months, I no longer have time to run it as some important things have taking a majority of my time. It is very automated, and fully functional and secured web hosting platform. I spent many hours building it with over 10 years of system administration experience.