* HybridNetwork Gone?, What Happened? Where is my site now?

Hi everybody.

Let me start telling you that on sept 2003, I signed up with hybridnetwork , they were really kind, they had an excellent support and good servers. I had a reseller account with them, and a dedicated server (that as far as I know was managed by Mark, the owner of Hybridnetwork, but the server(s) are owned by a third person or datacenter.

When I had support issues, always the answer was Fast. Even, I wrote a review here at WebHostingTalk comparing different hosting companies (yes, there was HybridNetwork) and always on Top because they good service.

1 month ago, there was a downtime about 20 hours, and the licenses of CPANEL were expired... then they were renewed and the servers were UP again. You know that in Hosting Business a downtime is normal from time to time.(this one took too long...)
    But if you were a client of Hybridnetwork, you can't even get mad with Mark /Hybridnetwork because a downtime, just because you always received a good support service (email/msn) and really a nice monthly UPTIME.

Then.. in the first week of May (2004) my site was down, and Hybridnetwork.net too!, I couldn't access to my reseller account.
    15 DAYS and I don't have any answer of Mark (of course his email from hybridnetwork doesn't work if his main site is down, but he has a hotmail email). I haven't seen him in the MSN.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED????
    My dedicated server still works, but... How much time?, I don't know who is the real owner of this servers, because I paid always to Mark. Now to whom I will pay to continue with my dedicated server. And my sites from my reseller account... just disappeared? Oh Boy There was important database files..

Of course this means, that I had lost clients. But Iím worried about my dedicated server.

Strange things... that I haven't seen any post here about this!, where are all the clients of Hybridnetwork and their complains?.

MARK, Please if you see this post contact me. I don't know what happened, Why I haven't been noticed?. This is not seen like you.

Any hybridnetwork customer, please contact me if you know something about this.

PS: Before post this message I had done a search here, And I just could find one post, but its about the downtime that happened a month ago.

It's still down.

backup everything and move to another server

same with me, very annoyed. i cant actually access my site, dont know what to do

It's gone pack up and move on.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

how can i pack up, when i cant access my files to backup and transfer?

I dug up one of his ips from a google search System Information: server7.hybridnetwork.org (69.22.172.130). and it goes to atrivo. Now if you just know which server you were on contact Emil at atrivo and maybe he can do something. It's a long shot but every little bit counts.

Also digs on

ns1.hybridnetwork.org 69.22.169.50
    ns2.hybridnetwork.org 69.22.172.131
    Last edited by cywkevin; 06-11-2004 at 10:56 PM.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?