Outsourced support company / Admins needed

Hello,
    We are a web hosting and dedicated servers company and looking for an outsourced company or a group of admins to manage our company and clients servers and offer 24 hour of support and monitoring..etc

The admins that we are looking for must know their job very well , don't rely on cpanel or any control panel ticket support or forums , if you rate your self excellent in Linux and security please pm me your offer or post it here .

The price that we are looking for is $25 and less per server as we have more than 10+ servers to manage and need a good management pricing .

Last note : nearly most of our servers have cpanel installed and we will test the company or admins before employing them .

Kindly Regards
    Cesar

25 per server for 24/7 support?

I think that's a little unfair. I know a few outsourced support companies that would love to help you out, but not at that asking price.

Is it possible to up that at all? Because if it is, I know some guys that are GREAT at what they do and could help you out.

it's cheap because they will get quantity , we will not let them manage 1 or 2 servers only , that's why we are looking for a good price >

Thanks sir .

Do you have a contact address?

Please provide your contact or get me online so that we can discuss further options.

Thanks
    Russell.

I'll whore myself to have you as a customer.

Give us your contact info.

Thank you.

please add me on msn messenger using this address : cesar7090@hotmail.com .

Thank you