Arrow Is anyone familiar with this company?

I've been searching reseller programs for over a week now, and this one looks to be one of the better ones, but I'm not sure beacuse I'm new at all of this.

fluxservices.com/

Does anyone use them? If so, what are your thoughts?

Thanks,
    Angel

I have heard ok things about them
    Complete Reseller Solutions
    webreseller.net

Well they sure seem to have extremely competitive pricing.

I've never heard of them, but if you give them a try, be sure to come back in a few months and post something about the company and your experience with them to help other people that might be interested in their service.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

As far as I can tell you, they are reseller of ev1servers.

Im wondering how many Domains each reseller server will have LOL ;-)

Good luke....
    Mateo Meier
    Founder Artmotion
    http://www.artmotion.eu

It's the first time I have heard of them so I cannot comment too much.

What made them stand out to being one of the better ones?
    -- Matthew

Originally posted by Stormhosts
    What made them stand out to being one of the better ones?
    Probably everything they were offering for the price they stated. That and when I sent them a few questions they answered within an hours time, and gave good detailed information back to me. That right there gained some respect for them.

Think about it..

If they buy the servers for 200 USD per month.. ( + money for support) ...and offer a reseller plan (40 USD)

To make some profit they need to put let's say 10 Reseller Accounts on a server. Each reseller can host unlimited domains

If each reseller will have let's say 100 Domains, this box would have 1000 Domains on it..
    Mateo Meier
    Founder Artmotion
    http://www.artmotion.eu

When it comes to Server resources there is no such thing as 'unlimited' anything. All Server resources are limited. Probably best to stay away from any Hoster offering 'unlimited' anything as, down the road, they will not be able to provide it.

Also confusing is that they state they offer Control Panel X which is actually cPanel using the X theme.
    PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    ServerAdmin Services also available

Originally posted by Lucid-Felix
    Well they sure seem to have extremely competitive pricing.

I've never heard of them, but if you give them a try, be sure to come back in a few months and post something about the company and your experience with them to help other people that might be interested in their service.
    I'm actually looking into your company as well.

Unlimited does not truly exist in todays hosting...
    Complete Reseller Solutions
    webreseller.net

I wouldnt worry too much about the hosting unlimited domains - this is fairly common practice for reseller providers (though, I do believe there are better ways to market yourself)...

The amount of resources they are offering seem to be pretty high for the money they are charging - this would worry me...

Figure out how many resources you need - as opposed to trying to get the most for the least - also - if you are going to be reselling - select a provider that will provide you and your customers the reliability and stability you require....
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems

Originally posted by Web Angel
    I'm actually looking into your company as well.
    I don't think that would be very smart as the user doesn't understand rules and had their signature removed plus they are now banned.

Originally posted by t c
    I don't think that would be very smart as the user doesn't understand rules and had their signature removed plus they are now banned.

ummmm - lets be fair here - Im not sure why their account was disabled - but, this doesnt mean they are a bad company -

Wonder what happened - Ive see Lucid Felix around and they dont strike me as the type to do something wrong on purpose...

Anyway - hope it works out for them...
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems

Why is my post not exactly fair? You do not get banned for mere signature violations (strike 1), you do however get banned for excessive failure in not being able to follow rules which in turn cost you points against your account. You get a total of 30points before account banning.

As for "doesn't mean they are a bad company", this is true and I know this for fact from experience but, if you are looking to be hosted with someone and they wish for you to abide by their agreements you should expect the same from them in a controlled environment such as WHT.