Exclamation [Required] - Reliable Host as Partner / Affiliate

Hi,

This post goes out specifically to the owners/employees of hosting companies.

I am looking for a long standing, reputable and reliable host in order to partner with a new web design & internet services website. This site is not currently online as a partner must be found first of all - Please not, this will not cost the host anything.

I found from my previous web design and service sites that there was a demand from my clients for web hosting - I would like to provide them with this so that they can get all they need from one place. Usually I would buy an account and pass the details on to them..

However I am now looking for a host to partner with who can provide:
    2 custom plans that i can offer my clients.
    A billing page (with my name on if possible) that my client can signup to your hosting plan with
    If possible a '%' on every one, of my clients that signup to you, monthly fee (or yearly).

If there are any hosts who feel they can offer me something along these lines, or have an idea, business proposal or suggestion then please email me.
    Dave@RackFront.com

Thankyou For Your Time,

David Smith

Thanks to everyone who applied.. I will be in touch.

No more required! Thankyou.

Goshh missed that i was looking for same sometimes back. Good luck David for your new venture