Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by UmBillyCord
    You were there? You know what happened? Amazing!

The title of the thread alone is pathetic in my opinion and ties into his long posting history of anti-US rhetoric. And as I stated, his postings have a history with me. Apparently your selectively read this. Your problem. Not mine. Considering the fact I do not comment here on political threads, hopefully one would have been smart enough to know I understand the "you do not want to read what he posts then do not read it simple".
    Since that was the headline at A.P., it throw all your theory to the floor, but you can try again.

If you think that the headline is pathetic, you have to blame to A.P. not to me, I just did a copy and paste
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore
      0 Not allowed!

[B]Jorge is a poor misguided sole. He hates the US so much, half his post here have something to do with how bad the US is. Do a search under his username. Then read what he writes. What is even more pathetic, is he changes headlines to make things worse and polarize people even more. The headline was not
    "U.S. Reportedly Kills 40 Iraqis at Party".
    Fortunately, google is my friend.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...109518,00.html

Take a look that the guardian has copy the A.P. article even with the same headline.

Now, are you happy?

Oh, this kids.

If you were comming like a nice guy, you may be check that in google, but you always come like a blind man trying to discredit me instead of watch the facts.

The next time, take a deep breath, and search in google instead of look like an idiot in the forum.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Jedito
    Poor boy, exactly that was the headline, I did a copy and paste of the headline, if you don't want to believe, I really don't care blind man.

About your other things, you keep with your not stoping bla bla.

I remember your angry against the french and german, but, you still kept your french and german customers, right?
    The headline from the link you reported:

U.S. Aircraft Reportedly Kills 40 Iraqis
    Your post:

U.S. Reportedly Kills 40 Iraqis at Party
    Big difference. And that has been the headline since you posted. Doh!

<Edit> I see you corrected yourself in a later post. Typical. I am happy you found the actual article headline that was different then what you posted. See how easy it would have been to post the original? See how quickly press are changing headlines because, hey, maybe what was first reported is wrong?</edit>

Regarding your other comments. Can you show me a thread I started where I changed a headline or show me a thread since that one almost 1 1/2 years ago, where I talk about french or germans non-vote? I got over it,. I realize others will be different. I do not have anger all balled up inside. I am stronger then that. Do you not see the difference? I do not spend my time here crying about things I do not believe in when it comes to politics. You do.

Here is a simple test for WHT readers. Type in my username and type in Jorge's. See who has nothing better to do then bring up politics on a web hosting forum. And make sure to notice it is all anti-US. Why do you still do this year after year? Do you think you are doing anything more then polarizing people?

Your thread had no purpose other then to blast the US because you are so full of anger. Go get some counseling brother. There is so much more to out there......
    BeDifferentSolutions | "For when Indian-based solutions just won't do."
    *We hire, train and manage extremely skilled technical support employees for your business*
    US and European Based Representatives | Dedicated and Semi-Dedicated Options | Level 1/2/3 Skillsets
    Expertise Since 1999 | www.bedifferentsolutions.com | info@bedifferentsolutions.com
      0 Not allowed!

The next time, take a deep breath, and search in google instead of look like an idiot in the forum.
    Or maybe someone should take a deep breathe, swallow your anger, stop crying like a sissy about the US, and post things when they iron out. Not upon first release. Or at the very best, try and be neutral in posting information in such a forum - called Web Hostng Talk. Your whole post was a bashing. Like all your BS political post. I just decided to comment on this one.

A smart person would link a headline to the article with that headline. That would take away confusion. But that is only what smart people would do ...... I didn't know we had to run Google searches to make sure every post you make is the correct one you intended. Thats a lot of work. No wonder I do not comment about your anti-US postings to often.

<edit>Here is something funny. This is your forum?

http://hattrickforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=5 >

Those are your rules. Do you know how many you broke here? LOL. </edit>
    *We hire, train and manage extremely skilled technical support employees for your business*
    US and European Based Representatives | Dedicated and Semi-Dedicated Options | Level 1/2/3 Skillsets
    Expertise Since 1999 | www.bedifferentsolutions.com | info@bedifferentsolutions.com
      0 Not allowed!

- whopps. I quoted myself instead of edit -

Now thats idiotic.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by vigor
    The world is crazy.
    I second that. Can someone stop the world, so I can jump off?
      0 Not allowed!

Jorge is a poor misguided sole. He hates the US so much, half his post here have something to do with how bad the US is. Do a search under his username. Then read what he writes. What is even more pathetic, is he changes headlines to make things worse and polarize people even more. The headline was not
    "U.S. Reportedly Kills 40 Iraqis at Party".

Must be tough living the life of a hater that so much of your time is spent here crying about all the bad and avoiding all the good. I thought you moved on and stopped coming here with your BS post that are all one-sided. Guess not. Maybe you should devote your time to charity or something positive, cause complaining about the US and how bad we are, and coming up with all the sins of our past does nothing on a Web Host forum. Do you think anyone cares what you think? Honestly?

Hey buddy. Move on. Web Host Talk is a fun place. Why so negative? Why spend so much time in a hosting community posting your anti-US rhetoric? Try some Anti-US forums. Post some positive stuff.

------------------------

I certainly have no comment on the actual headline as it is too early. If this is true, it certainly is another black eye. I am always sorry to hear of such things.

I just wanted to point out that Jorge has such a negative attitude for the US, that it should be understood. He has been like this for years. Of course as I pointed out years ago, he has no problem taking US dollars. hmm......
    Very well said indeed!!
      0 Not allowed!

maybe we should have posted new thread-
    Title
    Iraqi Criminal Insurgents Make up lame cover story after getting their butts kicked hard by coalition aircraft.

then we can post some articles.
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120373,00.html

even aljazeera posted both sides - ahahaha

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...0339A14320.htm
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000
      0 Not allowed!

The headline from the link you reported:

Your post:

Big difference. And that has been the headline since you posted. Doh!

<Edit> I see you corrected yourself in a later post. Typical. I am happy you found the actual article headline that was different then what you posted. See how easy it would have been to post the original? See how quickly press are changing headlines because, hey, maybe what was first reported is wrong?</edit>

I didnd't correct myserlf, A.P. Changed the headline, not me.
    Another of your mistakes or your try to twist the facts.

Regarding your other comments. Can you show me a thread I started where I changed a headline or show me a thread since that one almost 1 1/2 years ago, where I talk about french or germans non-vote? I got over it,. I realize others will be different. I do not have anger all balled up inside. I am stronger then that. Do you not see the difference? I do not spend my time here crying about things I do not believe in when it comes to politics. You do.
    I didn't changed the headline kid, why don't keep reading the thread? oh, well, I'll let you a favor, like I sometimes do to Aussie Bob, I'll post the link again, just in case that you need help to see things.

You see kid? same headline, and A.P. Article quoted in the guardian.

where I talk about french or germans non-vote?
    Huh? who said that? I remember that you choose to not go to paris, because france didn't supported the invasion to Iraq, that applied too to germany, but you still kept french and germans customers, right?
      0 Not allowed!

A smart person would link a headline to the article with that headline. That would take away confusion. But that is only what smart people would do ...... I didn't know we had to run Google searches to make sure every post you make is the correct one you intended. Thats a lot of work. No wonder I do not comment about your anti-US postings to often.
    And that is what I did, A.P. changed the headline, buuuut, since you still seems to be blind, I'll post the link again.
    Oh, geez, you give me work.
    I'll be nice, and will post a lot of link with the same headline from the A.P. Article, just to avoid your reading problem.

http://www.mlive.com/newsflash/lates...1506955540.xml
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...l=chi-news-hed
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...110020,00.html
    http://www.ajc.com/news/content/news...aq-Attack.html
    http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/8704299.htm
    http://www.salon.com/news/wire/2004/05/19/party/
    http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansas...al/8704299.htm
    http://www.ctnow.com/news/custom/new...dlines-newsat3
    http://www.suntimes.com/output/iraq/wedding19.html
    http://www.record-journal.com/articl.../d82m1mso0.txt
    http://www.casperstartribune.net/art.../d82lup280.txt

Is that enought? or you still need more?
      0 Not allowed!

I didnd't correct myserlf, A.P. Changed the headline, not me.
    Another of your mistakes or your try to twist the facts.

I didn't changed the headline kid, why don't keep reading the thread? oh, well, I'll let you a favor, like I sometimes do to Aussie Bob, I'll post the link again, just in case that you need help to see things.

You see kid? same headline, and A.P. Article quoted in the guardian.

Huh? who said that? I remember that you choose to not go to paris, because france didn't supported the invasion to Iraq, that applied too to germany, but you still kept french and germans customers, right?
    Great. You proved one small point. The title of the article changed. Want a lollypop? That should tell you something about the fact first reports can be wrong. But that title was so good for you to bash the US, you even opened a thread. What gives? Why do you keep posting so much hatred and negativity about the US little buddy?

Keep focusing on the headline change little Jorge. Maybe all the negative crap you post about the US will go unnoticed. LOL. The point is simple. You are a crying sissy about the US. You do not grasp the simple concept there might be some proud Americans here. Even moderates like me who understand we do some stupid things grow tired of big mouths like you who do nothing for these threads but try to bash the US. You have nothing better to do. Now you bring up one thread out of thousands I posted in. Yes, I did skip a trip to France. Cause I have balls. I voted with my dollars. Did it do anything? No. But I know I stepped up. The funny thing is, you keep whoring yourself over US dollars. Have you moved your servers to Argentina? The irony doesn't go unnoticed little buddy. You are talking trash about the US while shoving US dollars up your other hole.

I have already wasted tons of time with a politic thread. Always hate getting in them, but I couldn't keep quite. Your negative US post finally caught up with me. You should really try to get over your anger. It makes you week.

Take care George. Feel free to reply. I will even let you have the last word......
      0 Not allowed!

LOL. I hit quote again. I am getting good at that...
      0 Not allowed!

[B]Great. You proved one small point. The title of the article changed. That should tell you something about the fact first reports can be worng. But that title was so good for you to bash the US, you even opened a thread. You skip over all the talk about your poor, crybaby attitude toward the US in a Web Hosting Forum. What gives? Why do you keep posting so much hatred and negativity little buddy?
    That's how you entered to the thread, probably you should say, "I'm sorry, I did a mistake thinking that you changed the headline, It was stupid."

My poor crying baby attitude? what stupid way of simplify things.
    So, I remember the longs discussion with you, can you tell me where the WMD are? I remember that you supported the invasion to Iraq, because they had WMD.
    I remember too, saying something like, "we did mistake, but this time who tell you that we are not going for the right reason, you should give us another oportunity" (I'm not quoting you exactly, but that was the spirit of your words).
    But hey, guess that I was right again? no WMD, invasion to Iraq changing the reason in the middle of the war, Halliburton, Inc getting HUGE contracts on the "rescontruction" (guess that you know that Cheney was five years chief executive of Halliburton). And a lot of more things, like more than 30.000 Iraquis death.
    But you simplify the things calling craying baby attitude, what hypocrite.

Keep focusing on the headline change little Jorge. The point is simple.
    I said again, that's how you entered to this thread, with the stupid attack to me, but well, you were wrong, again.

You are a crying sissy about the US.
    Are you also homofobic?
    You do not grasp the simple concept there might be some proud Americans here. Even moderates like me who understand we do some stupid things grow tired of big mouths like you who do nothing for these threads but try to bash the US.
    So, proud comes before than live to you, interesting concept.

You have nothing better to do. Now you bring up one thread out of thousands I posted in. Yes, I did skip a trip to France. Cause I have balls. I voted with my dollars. Did it do anything? No. But I know I stepped up. The funny thing is, you keep whoring yourself over US dollars. Have you moved your servers to Argentina? The irony doesn't go unnoticed little buddy. You are talking trash about the US while shoving US dollars up your other hole.
    Did you kicked your french and germans customers of your servers? or are you still getting their Euros?
      0 Not allowed!

We all know american and israeli blood is waaaaaaaaaaay superior to any other race in the world.

Reverse the picture. If america would not have been a super power and been invaded by another country, think of what we would be calling local americans fighting to free their land...Umm,,, ,"criminal american insurgents" ?

If a coalition force would have attacked an american wedding and killed innocent americans then what??? Collateral Damage?

I am for one not too dumb not to get the complete picture. America has its own ups and downs but i feel US is gradually isolating itself from the rest of world. If these policies continue for another 10 to 20 years we may never know what might happen...end of the world? World War 3?....
      0 Not allowed!

We just have selective opinions about the world. I am pretty damn sure no american here on this board REALLY cares about how many muslims die since most of them believe them to be terrorists. No matter how much you hide it deep inside most of us think of muslims as terrorists...

Its doesnt matter how you post it saying... Oh i am really sorry for their families...STOP IT!!! You are arent you would never be...if it were true you would have acted and stopped the goverment from not going in the first place. We live in the world of hypocrisy... We will only see what we want to see

Deep inside the heart for every patriotic american every muslim is a threat i am afraid...so killing them would mean nothing.....You can start bashing me now but just wait a moment and think about it. You would find that i am kinda right? or pathetic?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by ForumsAddict
    We just have selective opinions about the world. I am pretty damn sure no american here on this board REALLY cares about how many muslims die since most of them believe them to be terrorists. No matter how much you hide it deep inside most of us think of muslims as terrorists...

Its doesnt matter how you post it saying... Oh i am really sorry for their families...STOP IT!!! You are arent you would never be...if it were true you would have acted and stopped the goverment from not going in the first place. We live in the world of hypocrisy... We will only see what we want to see

Deep inside the heart for every patriotic american every muslim is a threat i am afraid...so killing them would mean nothing.....You can start bashing me now but just wait a moment and think about it. You would find that i am kinda right? or pathetic?
    As a practising Muslim and an American, I find your above observations as FLAWED and MOST OFFENDING.

Deep inside the heart for every patriotic american every muslim is a threat i am afraid
    Your beleives about the vast majority of American could not be more wrong. For your information, the overwhelming majority of Americans PROVIDE MORE RESPECT TO MUSLIMS THAN MUSLIMS IN MANY COUNTRIES PROVIDE TO EACH OTHER. That is just touching the issue.

You raise the issue of public policy-- well, America's outrageous support for Israel has very deep roots in the political world for which you cannot solely blame the people of America. That issue is much more complex and cannot be summed up in a few senteces as you've attempted above, IMHO.

I respectfully must express my solid disagreement. You seem to be a victim of the middle-east stereotype of America based on America's policies. But the policies of a country cannot be used as a sole factor in judging the nature of the people of that nation.
      0 Not allowed!

May be you are right but then thats jsut me i guess..sorry didnt mean to offend anyone..
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by zaid2001
    As a practising Muslim and an American, I find your above observations as FLAWED and MOST OFFENDING.
    Practising muslim? :/

We aren't here talking abt muslims and arabs that is pretty clear how things work.

about 40 ppl died..children and women did you not see the videos..did you not see the dead bodies? did you not see ppl crying over those bodies? what da hell is that you need the confirmation for? so the US army denied so it makes it all okay? tom they can shot me or you..and can say your were terrorist than what? i'll become a terrorist just because they said it?

least ppl who are fighting in this thread maybe they can send their best wishes to the families who lost love ones not argue abt it...'respect the dead' maybe?

and this is not the first time I have seen US army deny such things either...when it is pretty clear they hit the wrong targets...seen that happened in afganistan when they levelled a block of houses when the US was only using air strikes..few children died along with other few ppl...with dozens of dead bodies...seen it...saw the bodies of dead women and children with old men...while US said there was no strike than all i heard after that in the US media was...it could have been pilot error but they never confirmed that ppl actully died..

sailor this what Aljazeera has...lets agree one more time that perhaps maybe...all these innocent ppl died as well or are you going to wait for the army to say...hey killed innocent ppl?
    ---
    "They hit homes"

"US planes dropped more than 100 bombs on us," an unidentified man who said he was from the village said on al-Arabiya.

"They hit two homes where the wedding was being held and then they levelled the whole village. No bullets were fired by us, nothing was happening," he added.

The Dubai-based network also showed those who survived digging graves for the numerous men, women and children that died in the raid.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: U.S. Reportedly Kills 40 Iraqis at Party

[B]A U.S. helicopter fired on a wedding party in the remote desert near the border with Syria, killing more than 40 people, most of them women and children, Iraqi officials said. The U.S. military said it was investigating.
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...Z&SECTION=HOME
    I heard they fired on them first........(The iraqi's fired on USA first)

What do they expect if this is what really happened.....

The Dude

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: U.S. Reportedly Kills 40 Iraqis at Party

Originally posted by The Dude
    I heard they fired on them first........(The iraqi's fired on USA first)

What do they expect if this is what really happened.....

The Dude
    from the same news source

Al-Ani, the doctor, said American troops came to investigate the gunfire and left. However, al-Ani said, helicopters later arrived and attacked the area. Two houses were destroyed, he said.

"This was a wedding and the (U.S.) planes came and attacked the people at a house. Is this the democracy and freedom that (President) Bush has brought us?" said a man on the videotape, Dahham Harraj. "There was no reason."

I have not read anywhere yet that they were firing at the time that US planes attacked...btw they fire up in the damn sky not left and right...hell even a kid can tell if they are being fired upon or some one is firing in the air...been there for a year...I am sure it was not their first time seeing a wedding either..
      0 Not allowed!

Well,

I would hope not,your story sounds more of what really happened.....

Bush has destroyed our country,we look like idiots to the world!!!!

The Dude

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by The Dude
    Well,

I would hope not,your story sounds more of what really happened.....

Bush has destroyed our country,we look like idiots to the world!!!!

The Dude
    well lets not make it my story proberly the last thing i need...but as we have weddings where some of our ppl fire as well...i have never seen anyone firing left or right it is always up in the sky...and usually doesn't even last for very long either...but the question is...wouldn't returning fire would mean actually getting fired upon first...I don't see that happening specialy not in this case when they already confirmed before that there was a wedding going on...
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by feather
    i have never seen anyone firing left or right it is always up in the sky...
    I'm pretty sure our helicopters fly... "up in the sky".
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Artashes
    It happens. There is such a mess over there that unfortunate things like these are expected to happen sooner or later. Just get over it - my best advice.
    If they happen to be your friends and family, do you "just get over it"?
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by net-trend
    If they happen to be your friends and family, do you "just get over it"?
    Wrong place wrong time.. Yes you just get over it.. If you don't your going to have a very sad life.. Morn if you need to for a few days and move on. The best way you can hurt yourself is to live in the past and not enjoy what life you have.

Everyone is going to die sometime so you might as well accept the fact and move on.

I guess I never understood the "Magnitute" of things which is why I have these views.. Big deal 40 innocent people die from a few bombs.. Well I read some stats and it was something like 120,000 people died last year in the US from Drunk Drivers, That comes to about 328 people a day, most of which are probably innocent..

I really just blanked and lost where I was going with this..if you can find a point in there somewhere good. If not keep your comments to yourself..
    Let Google know when your dead | Read More >>
    Submit Your Press Release, Article, or News Tip Today
    W3Reports - News for Webmasters
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast