Thread: Allresell.com

Question Allresell.com

I need some advice....I have an adult site and was using PayPal to process payments...Recently PayPal has been closing adult accounts and we were closed down.

I've been looking for an adult friendly ecommerce provider, and since our volume is quite light, I was hoping to find something similar to PayPal but without the risk of being "locked out" again.

I have now found this site:

allresell.com

The interface is similar to PayPal......but before signing up I wanted to know if anyone here has any experience with this service.

I'm looking for a long term provider so I want to find a reputable firm.

Any comments are appreciated.

I've never heard of that company before - but that doesn't mean that they aren't good. I just don't know either way.

For options that might work for you, try process54.com or maybe paycom.net.

There are fewer and fewer options for adult-related services and even merchandise these days. And unfortunately, for lower volume ones - it is even harder, ironically.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!