Arrow Transfering SquirrelMail Files From One Host/Server To Another

Hey,
    I'm not sure if this is the correct "thread" to post my problem under so please bare with me.

I have been searching for a way to transfer my SquirrelMail version 1.2.11 email files from one hosting account/server to another.

Right now I have a hosting account with multiple webmail accounts and "saved" emails/folder settings. The web hosting services with that account seems to be getting worse as the weeks go by. I would like to change hosts but I need to find a way to transfer all my webmail (SquirrelMail version 1.2.11) files to the new host first.

My question is:
    Is it possible to transfer SquirrelMail version 1.2.11 data/files to a new server using FTP or My Ensim Control Panel?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/help you can provide.
    Adam
    Management
    www.iLLusiveDesign.net
    www.iLLusiveHosting.net

You can actually just transfer the relevant "inbox" file from the /mail directory and you shouldn't loose anything, just make sure your FTP client is in binary mode when you up/download the file.

Yes just transfer accounts to the new server and ou should also transfer data dir from squirrel directory as there are the address books and other files for squirrel users.

Originally posted by Loon
    You can actually just transfer the relevant "inbox" file from the /mail directory and you shouldn't loose anything, just make sure your FTP client is in binary mode when you up/download the file.
    Incorrect. If they do not transfer the data/ directory they will lose addressbooks, aliases, settings etc...

I just need to know how to transfer setting and all emails from my 1 account with an Ensim Control panel to my other account with a CpanelX.

I have tried almost everything...
    Adam
    Management
    www.iLLusiveDesign.net
    www.iLLusiveHosting.net