tweaks needed for vBulletin

Greetings,

I don't want a full blown customization done, I would just like some minor modifications to my tables, some type of border or something. Just a small touch to give it a different feel than the default. I already set the colors, but I would like something else. Could anyone do this for me? Preferably someone with prior VB experience? I would like to keep it to around $20 as this is a personal site.

You can view it here.
    www.thechristianparent.com

Edit: Is this a realistic price for what I am asking?

Well, what exactly do you need, a kinda layout change, graphics change or actual modificication of vbulletin (ie addin g functions)

for a layout change that's pretty realistic
    graphics change that's pretty low, but someone may do it
    and for vbulletin modification that's very low

I could do the first two for you, but i'd need some more info as to what youy'r expecting

past experience:
    http://www.og-forums.com
    (there are more but my server's down)

What you posted is just about what I'm looking for. See how you are using that image for the top row of the table? Something like that is what I want changed. Just to alter it slightly.

ah, yea, i could do this for you easily, do you have msn? if so add msn@Akiraprise.com and we'll talk more

I'll add you when I get home from work this evening.

I could do this quickly and for the price of around $10 or $15

could you post your msn address, I think you added me but it said I don't have enough room, sorry

msn jhorra