Best Plesk 7 Reseller

Can you suggest the best Plesk 7 host reseller? thaks

WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

TOP 2:

1. HostNexus.com - (best support)
    1. AussieResellers.com - (best price)

Have reseller account with both and all is ok.
    Other variants do not exist, to compete enaugh.
    Linas Zabas
    PRO.LT eBusiness Solutions

Add www.rackforce.com to the above
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

no one mentions diy hosting, i've seen that they offer plesk 7 and they seem to have a good reputation here

"The best" might very much depend on what your needs are, of course. There are many Plesk 7 reseller offers around -- look for the add-ons PLUS the service provided. Add-ons vary greatly.

I highly recommend HostNexus.com.

kymber -- any reasoning for that? Their "Special" is still not too cheap -);

My reason...Great support, documentation and active community forum. Those things are well worth the money in my opinion, and I've personally been very pleased with their service.

Originally posted by basic
    kymber -- any reasoning for that? Their "Special" is still not too cheap -);
    Are only super cheap hosts allowed to be recommended at WHT?

Sensible pricing equals less reseller accounts per server (35 approx) and pays for a full team of talented sysadmins who can do absolutely anything (rather than being a one man show who learns by reading the WHT tech forum) and ensures quick support and fast and stable servers.

No need for some lame data center "management" package or to pay someone $25/mo to manage a server (heh) and cry when you get hacked by tublady. Real hosting costs real money - I'm glad people every day realise that. Sometimes I think resellers make more than the host themselves. They get their $12.95/mo plan and whack 75 accounts on there at $15 a pop. It's almost like 100% profit.
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

Originally posted by NexDog
    Sensible pricing equals less reseller accounts per server (35 approx) and pays for a full team of talented sysadmins who can do absolutely anything (rather than being a one man show who learns by reading the WHT tech forum) and ensures quick support and fast and stable servers.
    Amen.

You are relying on this prospective company to help you be a success, you have too invest a little to get a little.
    Nick Nelson
    Sr. Director & GM, VAS
    Demand Media
    425.298.2282 nn@demandmedia.com

Lawrence,

I don't think I could agree with you more. Very well said.

Simon