Bandwidth Limiting

Okay, I realise that this topic has probably been discussed hundereds of times before, but I did search and manage to find nothing that helped...

Well, I'm running Apache on Window XP Pro with php etc, and to host my clients different domains I'm using apache's VirtualHost configurations.

I'd like to know how to limit a certain domains bandwidth, as a client may only pay for 5GB or so of bandwidth per month... but currently I have no way of making sure they're not going over this limit.

I was thinking an apache mod? But what I've found either doesn't work for virtual hosts or limits the whole HTTP sever's bandwidth; not bandwidth for a specific site/domain.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice!

Washington, USA
    Look into mod_throttle, that should be able to do what you want.

Originally posted by JTY
    Look into mod_throttle, that should be able to do what you want.
    I agree. mod_throttle is great. You will need to use Apache 1.3.X though. I am not aware of Apache 2 being able to run mod_throttle.

Okay, I'll have a look at mod_throttle. Although I am running Apache 2.x.x ...

Like you said, its onle available for 1.3.x ... Is there anyone who's aware of another alternative? I'd rather not down-grade to 1.3. Thanks!