Thread: JSP/Tomcat

JSP/Tomcat

Does anyone can suggest a good reseller that suport JSP and ASP as well... Cheap but reliable.. Thanks guys!

I think it's cheap OR reliable is how it goes...

ok, lets just put this way... a competetive reseller acount that support JSP ... Any suggestions? Thanks

Yes!

me too i am searching for a JSP TOMCAT reseller.

i remember 1 year back rochen had this config , but not too sure about this...

missingleaks :: Do you have many pages on JSP ? is it interesting to work with ?

Re: Yes!

Originally posted by mello
    i remember 1 year back rochen had this config , but not too sure about this...
    Just to clarify, we don't currently offer support for JSP / Tomcat and from what I am aware we never have

You may want to hang on here and see if anyone can recommend such a reseller or you could try our new Host Quote tool.

Hope that was of some help anyway...
    Last edited by Rochen; 05-21-2004 at 12:26 PM.

ASP is normally a windows thing. You'll need to find a host that supports Windows.

JSP/Tomcat is more often than not a Linux thing. Are you looking for a host that supports both?

Although some companies are able to support both, I found the request for both ASP/JSP a bit out of the ordinary.

Cheers
    Jeff
    www.idologic.com
    www.demologic.com
    A company committed to people serious about their websites - If you don't DO LOGIC - what do you do?Check Us Out

anyone recommend a jsp linux host

I think idologic support jsp.
    They are reliable but not cheap.

* pricing

Its true , that tomcat , jsp .. needs linux ( most of the time )

i am searching for a JSP host only , for reselling !!

still , tough to find one here ... WHT is no more like before , where there was lots of flames .

Sorry Rochen :: Miss information