Any experience with HostCONCEPT?

I just saw HostCONCEPT Virtual Dedicated Hosting offer, fe:

VDS Corporate - $10.00 monthly
    For content-rich and dynamic Web sites that require more features and flexibility.

2000 POP3 E-mail accounts
    60 GB of monthly bandwidth
    2000 MB site storage
    6 MySQL databases
    57+ Pre-installed Scripts/Software
    Virtual Dedicated Server environment

Do you heave experiance with this company? Thank you for your answers!

Hi,

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...der=descending

Not a lot of feedback, but better than nothing.

good luck!

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking (90-day Money Back Guarantee)

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

I didn't choose this hosting company. reason is that after Eryxma I asked every company the same question: cann you give me address of your company and name of your owner.

This is replay from HostConcept: We are not a fly-by-night company. HostConcept has been doing business since 2002.

I'm giving to hosting company my real name, my real address and credit card number, on other side I cann not know address and name of the owner?

Also, when I asked if IP is inclued in VDS plan i got this reply: No. But you can purchase one.

After all, I choose another company. Maybe I made mistake again, maybe not, we shall see.

No experience with them, sorry.

You should checkout www.lunarpages.com or www.interland.com instead

Yes... a host that is not addressing a direct question, especially such an important one, is losing much of its credibility. I'd shy away from using them too.

Good luck with your new host Micy!

Originally posted by ldcdc
    Yes... a host that is not addressing a direct question, especially such an important one, is losing much of its credibility. I'd shy away from using them too.

Good luck with your new host Micy!
    Thank you.

Other than the thread link above, im sure they are overselling way too much! 10$ is too less for the space and bandwith they offer!

Well, I payed to Eryxma 26,9 $ / month and ... Price is not so important. What's important (to me) is following:

1. hosting company must give me answer on some question before I make decision. first of all i wanna know address and owners name.

2. few hosting company (24/7 etc) answered on my mail after more then 16 or even 24 hours, so where is here 24/7 support?

3. are they prepare to help? I'm not programer, so will company help me or not if I will heave problems?

Also I wanna know what's included on plan. If IP is not included in plan - is that VPS plan or is it shared hosting?

You get what you pay for.

If someone is going to pay more than 20$/month then they have to do alot of research about the company, ask about previous clients and genuine testimonials, should have reliable hardware hosted in a good datacentre and live upto their SLA/TOS.

I would also ask the company upfront, how they would compensate if they fell short of their SLA or TOS, just so that i can show it to them if they do in the future.