Odd Thread Closures

This is not directed twordes anyone, and I'll probably receive about 50 warnings, however I've noticed when negative threads are raised against midphase they are quickly closed.

This is not just on WHT, but other related forums as well.
    9/11 Memorial, do you have a story to tell?
    United Web Site Award Givers, do you believe your site is worthy of an award?

Not sure what forums you hang at; but I only see the latest thread closed here.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Usually midphase threads are closed because they involve issues that are better settled off the boards in private...

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

There is no reason for you to feel that you are going to "receive 50 warnings" just because you bring up something you disagree with. Surely the staff has proven to be fair, and not just out to dictate your way of thinking, right?

By the way, that thread did have 72 replies, so it's not like it was closed that quickly.

Originally posted by vito
    Usually midphase threads are closed because they involve issues that are better settled off the boards in private...

Vito
    And it's not just midphase threads. Nearly every thread in which a customer is complaining about a host, and then the host and/or customer tries to resolve it on the forums is closed.

Sometimes they're closed quickly, sometimes not so quick. Usually they're closed after we get a report or two to close it.