Hybrid View

Any one tried ehostingbiz.com

I came across a website is MLM for hosting (ehostingbiz.com)

The way that they describe it you signup for hosting and over time they will randomly put people in your downline.

Does this work?

thanks
    AroundTheWeb.com - Submit to our directory today and save 50% for a limited time only

SEO-Forums.com - Search Engine Optimization Forum and Help Center.

ehostingbiz.com = ************.com

They're same company.

Well I prefer to stay far away from anything that is MLM. The reason for this is because you have to rely on others to make any real profit.

So there plan is what $5.00/month? You get $10.00 one-time for any personal sales and then 5% per month. Which means any customer you personally refer will bring in a whopping 0.25 cents a month.

So you can refer 100 people, make $1000 one-time, and then make $25.00 per month every month thereafter. Doesn't sound to attractive.

There are some really good affiliate programs that some hosts have, some pay $50+ for a sale.

100 x $50 = $5000

The MLM concept may sound good, because the people you refer, then refer others and so on. You then get paid on multiple levels. The fact is.... MLM just doesn't work like they say. Most people who will join never will work on building there downline.

My opinion would to just go with an affilliate program, and stay far away from any MLM opportunity.

I agree with AuthorityHost.

Starting affiliated programs would be much better, Interland pays upto 2000$ in cash for managed server referrals. Find out some other companies offering good money and start an affiliate program for all types of hosting, windows/linux/coldfusion

Thanks for the info and advice.
    AroundTheWeb.com - Submit to our directory today and save 50% for a limited time only

SEO-Forums.com - Search Engine Optimization Forum and Help Center.