Safelist Hosting?

Hey I am wanting to start a safelist hosting company. Anyone know what server specs I would need to run this. And if you also know a good host let me know.

What is a safelist?
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

a safelist is a op-in email list that members use to send there marketing ads spam free.Alot of email is sent this way,but im not sure what bandwidth would be needed

Anyone? Need Ideas!!

There's plenty of good hosts here. Checking signatures and then doing searches is a good way to start. You can also use the host quote option on the top of the page.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

Hi rdog - safelist or not (meaning suscribed or not) - youre going to have a hard time finding a host to accept this..

Just because people have suscribed to a list, does not necessarily mean they wont report the email as spam....

In fact, Ive seen this happen even with small suscriber lists - this is simply a danger zone for hosts and its not worth being blacklisted over...