[REQUEST] Download Script

First of all I need it to work with my site because my site has the index.php?page= stuff in it, so thats why im asking for custom made, since all the other ones i tried didnt work.

I need:

-diffrent categories broken up into vcm mods, and non vcm mods, then each break down to diffrent categories, then if possible: some of those categories break up more, and some dont. example:
    vcm mods: vehicles: planes: files....
    non vcm mods: map mods: files....

u see how the first one kept breaking down and the second one didnt? yea...

-each file to have: description, screenshot, size of file, author, number of downloads, date added, version number, and a rate feature. as well as a download button obviously

-i want to be able to put on the main page like under the stats, the top rated downloads, or the mostly rated downloads from 1-5

-in admin: ability to add delete, and edit files, plus have a place where i can set up admins to manage files also.

- rate feature: each file has a rate feature where people can rate them 1-10 in a drop down menu when the file is clicked on

-and last but not least a search thing that works on the main page under the stats

I can pay 20-30 Thanks