Simple PDQ question.....

I've been emailing enom but forgot to ask... wondering if someone can answer this for me here.

With my ETP account at enom I have domains set to NOT automatically renew and customers are forced to login to manually renew after I send them notice when their domain is about to expire and if they don't renew they lose the domain.

But with the PDQ method does enom automatically renew the domains every year and automatically bills the customer again, right?

I prefer domains not to automatically renew with my ETP account... but with the PDQ method I'd rather have domains automatically renewed and custoemrs charged until they cancel a domain if they don't want it anymore.

if the customer set auto renew, yes they would be charged and get theri domain auto renewed.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I see thanks

Is there a way to set my PDQ to automatically renew by default? So that the customer must cancel the domain manually in order to stop paymetns and cancel the domain... I think right now by default it isn't set to automatically renew am wondering where to change that.

i think in settings you can make it any new registration has registrar lock on and auto renew on
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Thanks, oh yeah doh... I guess it would help if I actually looked at the settings?

Glanced at it but didn't see it anywhere... I'll double check.

yeah, not PDQ settings but your enom account settings i believe

Oh I see... but I have a main ETP account and then I have a PDQ account under the same reseller account.

My ETP account I want domains to *not* renew. I only want domains with the PDQ to renew so hopefully I don't accidently change the settings for both. Waiting for enom to respond where that setting is because I don't see it anywhere