Power Steering On Cars

Does anybody know if it is possible to have power steering fitted to a car that doesn't already have it?

If it is possible how much do you think it will cost () to get it fitted? (bearing in mind I am UK based)

Thanks in advance.

I know you can and that its very expensive ... but do not know how much it will be exactly. It really depends on the car.

What kind of car and how much is it worth? I think it might be quite expensive.
    -- Matthew

Re: Power Steering On Cars

Originally posted by Pete EFC
    Does anybody know if it is possible to have power steering fitted to a car that doesn't already have it?

If it is possible how much do you think it will cost () to get it fitted? (bearing in mind I am UK based)

Thanks in advance.
    In the grand ole' USA you can buy kits or have it professionally done. It's really not that expensive, but I wouldn't recommend doing it on your own.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

yeh but hes in the UK Interactive and things are expensive here unlike in the US

a car without power steering? is it a classic or something? tbh with today's prices you could probably get a new car for the same money :/
    <erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.