Thread: whmautopilot

whmautopilot

Just wondering if anyone here uses whmautopilot and has any comments... Does it work? Is the support good? Is it good value for money? Can you suggest a better automation system? Is it useful for people (like me) with absolutely no knowledge of php?
    Thanks guys, your replies are much appreciated.
    Alec

good value for the money.

Support could not be better, excellent program I would recommend it highly

Extremely easy to use, set up, and integrate into your design. I really recommend it!

Sorry, and thanks for the tip.

played with the demo and liked it much better than some of the others. however, no word yet on whether it works with the new 2checkout system. still waiting on the patch.

Hi,

I have not used it in a business situation, as I do not, and do not intend to, run a web hosting business, however I have spent many hours working with it, as well as ClientExec, WhoisCart and ModernBill. I think, for a CPanel host, it provides good value for money, and does what the small to medium sized web host would want.

Areas which I feel are lacking
    - Support desk is very basic and absolutely no FAQ/KB
    - It calculates your monthly, quarterly and anual income, however it has absolutely no features to manage expenses, etc., and work out profits
    - I have noticed a few bugs in the admin panel while adding packages, etc.

I have contacted Brandee numerous times to ask more in-depth questions about the software, and he seems like a great guy and is fast to respond to support requests.

Originally posted by kubicle
    played with the demo and liked it much better than some of the others. however, no word yet on whether it works with the new 2checkout system. still waiting on the patch.
    Last I heard, this was being worked on. I know not long ago it wouldn't work with 2CheckOut, new or old accounts, full stop, and I know that this has been fixed now, but not sure if it is yet compatible with the new system they have in place. I also think that it is partly 2CheckOut's problem - they did not give a lot of warning to software developers of the changes.

The patch, for WHM Autopilot, was released today that addresses the issue with 2Checkout. Just thought I'd share that with you.
    Chris Tauscher
    SHIFTIFY

We love it and it makes managing all our clients very easy.
    Brad
    www.buyourwebhosting.com
    AIM Screen Name - buyourweb
    More power than a web site needs - xController cPanel theme and Fantastico

I'm going to go ahead and give another plus for WHM Autopilot. Everything is so easy to setup and integrate into your site. They also have an awesome team of support.

I prefer ModernBill over WHM AutoPilot because of the immense amount of features and tweaking that can be done. Both are very helpful and usable, but I do in fact favor MB in a large scale hosting business.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

Completed automated, very easy to use, i`m using by myself!

It's exelent.