vonetwork.net <== Is Good?

Hi,

vonetwork.net <== is it work ?

I was with them for a few months. Things were going really well. Then they had DDOS problems but I think everything is back to normal. Nirosh the owner is a good guy.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking (90-day Money Back Guarantee)

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

Yes, It's good. I've used them before, there were no problems in a month.

Yeah ... they were OK before, however, they aren't doing too very well recently. I cannot access their helpdesk. The email support is slow and not responsive. ALL my sites were down for couple days already ... they never told me when are they coming back. Very disappointed!!! I am lost.

Well, they finally give their response to my problem. I need to say that the situation isn't as bad as I thought.

I am with them for over 6 months now and I am very pleased sofar.

They offer cpanel+fantastico+rvskins and are currently upgrading all servers for more reliability. There were some issues with a couple of servers, mostly to do with "bad" scripts", but those issues have been resolved now.

You can check out the (active) forum on http://forums.vonetwork.net/ if you have any questions, there are always people eager to lend a helping hand.

As far as I am concerned, you can't go wrong with chosing Vonetwork.net and if you are still in doubt you can request a 5-day trial account to see if you like it by sending an email to [email protected]

Good luck!

I've been with them for a bit now, before I got a few ded. servers. But I have they say, there support is excellent, and they are always willing to help. The downtime this month on a few servers was due to people running malicious scripts. Them they got a major DDOS attacked.

But, after that, they got some new Total Control servers from ThePlanet.

I say go witht them.
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

I've been with VON for a year or so now.
    My first week started off bad.... hardware troubles I was told.

Then, 6 months or so of smooth sailing, no real problems.
    More hardware issues for a couple of days, and then another 5 months or so of smooth sailing....

There have been network issues, and I was bounced to new servers a couple of times because of hardware issues and VON upgrading to newer, better machines.

The only complaint I have about VON, and I've said this to Nirosh on multiple occasions, so saying it out here is not out of line as far as I am concerned.... When they have a problem... like the recent DoS attacks, they don't take time to make a quick announcement on the forums, and many times tickets are not replied to.
    I know that's because they are busy, but letting their clients know what's going on, so they can in turn tell their clients.... would be nice.....

Overall... I gotta say on a scale of 1-10 I give VON a 9 for the past year.

Pricing is great
    Support is Very Good (it would be Great if they took the suggestion above)
    Response time: I think I have only ever had one ticket that was not replied to in under 2 hours, usually much faster.
    Uptime for the past year 99.8%

~Core

Hello there,

I personally used Vonetwork.net for free hosting. They sponsered my site by giving me all the features which I needed, and in return I placed a banner on all of my pages on the site, linking back to their site.

The uptime was great and support was fantastic considering it was free! Thumbs up!

Good luck.

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

What about them now?

Hello.

What about some reviews of vonetwork.net???

Is there any happy costumer for more than 6 months?

I consider outages as... as I have them in my actual Provider.

I appreciate your help.

Hello,

Well, I am still with them and it is almost a year now. Since the servers where moved to The Planet I have had no problems or downtime worth mentioning.

You can mail sales and ask for a 5-day trial if you like or apply for a free hosting account to try them out:
    http://forums.vonetwork.net/viewtopic.php?t=1264

Good luck

Well... I've noticed that they have some serious REAL troubles in the past...

I wonder if something like that has happened again, or if the old customers are now happy with their services, support and (the must valuable for me) stability and uptime.

Thank you all.

Another 4 months since my last post, and no real problems for me. They did try going to a 24/7 help desk group, which I think was 'outside' help, and to be honest, those guys were pretty much useless as far as I was concerned. The Live chat host, when they bothered to reply, did nothing but tell me I'd have to open a ticket or talk with Nirosh.
    When dealing with Nirosh directly, I have had nothing but excellent service. According to the domain monitors I have, downtime has been almost non-existent for my server, and except for some things last month I have not seen any post on the forums about down servers.

~Core

I've had them for about 3 years and never any problem. My site has never been down and I do get email updating me on what's going on or if there are problem.

Good Luck and have a great day.

Take care,
    B