Detecting When Someone Registers A Domain...

I was wondering if there is a way to detect what domain name a particular person registers 1 or 2 days after they register it?

For example, say I know the domain admin email address and DNS servers being used, is there a way to someone how search the WHOIS database, or some service I could use that would show me the domain(s) recently registered by that email address or using those particular name servers?

Would I have to gather a list of every single domain registered that day and then search them all for a particular email address or particular name server?

i dont know of any service that doesn this. You could parse the zonefile for the information though.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

you can via nameserver or certain string in domains like whois.sc service list every new domain that has for example *kuwait* and send it to my email.

for nameservers you can compare the zonefiles everyday and take out the new changes and then grep for some nameservers to see what new domains are being registered.

but for email address, its kinda hard since not all registrar respond to whois queries as soon as the domain get registered, takes some time.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

bashar,
    the whois sc only works for strings now detecting by person is difficult... and some people block bulk WHOIS queries.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

contact allfordomains.com and find out how they spam people. Soon after I register a new domain along they come with their e-mails.

allfordomain doign it for EVERY new domain that get inserted into the zone files
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Originally posted by Bashar
    May 16th is a change i have PAYPAL NOW!
    Sorry if my question has nothing to do with the post,

Excuse me Bashar, but can I know how you got it while your country is not listed on PayPal website?

many thanks
    RofyHost - Affordable Shared & Reseller Hosting Since 2003
    Proud Moroccan

May 16th is a change i have PAYPAL NOW!
    I'm sure they sell creams for that kind of thing - clear it up in no time so I hear

and in future be careful what you pickup :p

*why* would you possibly actual *want* paypal ?
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

lol guys we ruined the guy thread

i need paypal to be able to pay for some people for example ebay

You can lookup by owner name here... but it's way out of date:
    http://openaccess.dialog.com/ip/

You can lookup by Domain Name, Hosting Company name, IP Address or Name Server here:
    http://www.webhosting.info

openaccess database is way outdated, i think last update was 2001 or something, it doesn't show many domains newly registered.