Lightbulb Looking for Designers

We are currently looking for contract workers in the following areas.

Graphics (Vector) Designer/Animator – Must have a portfolio of some sort. References are a plus. Must be very creative and independent.

Designer/Coder – Someone with basic skills in both the design and coding process. This person will work with other designers. Must have creative ideas and some experience, whether with a company or freelance, and a portfolio.

As our company is student run and operated, we are looking for enthusiastic people to work along-side our team. However, age will not be a determination for these positions as long as you will bring a creative and positive experience to the team with quality work.

This is a contract position. Each independent contract worker will receive an IRS 1099 Form for reporting income at the end of each year and must complete an IRS W9 Contract Worker Form before acceptance as a contract worker. This means all payments for work will be tax-prone.

All work completed as a contract worker will be considered property of our company or the end client. However, the contract worker may add the work to their portfolio as long as they mention it was part of our teams work.

If desired, contract workers will also receive space online (reasonable amounts only) for their own portfolios.

Each job will be discussed before hand with the contract worker and the payment for that job will be announced. Each job varies. Payments are based on the expected percentage of the job done by the contract worker for the specific project. Contract workers will also receive percentages of any sales they bring in, whether design or hosting. Exact percentages will be discussed via e-mail only.

Each contract worker must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) between themselves and our company before acceptance.

If you are interested, please send an e-mail to jeff.livney [at] pikozoom [dot] com or reply/PM here. Sorry for the non-formatted e-mail address…just trying to prevent spam.

Thanks for your time.

Hello, my name is Sergio Ordóñez from Spain... i dont know if my profile macht exactly with your requeriments.

PORTFOLIO

Let me know if you are interested in my work, please.

- Sergio

Hi Sergio,

I do not think that your portfolio is the best match for what we are looking for. Most of our clients are corporate entities (law firms, businesses, etc.) or personal/band/group websites.

By all means though, if you do have examples of work, please forward it. I think you are very talented and some of your DeviantArt stuff is *really* creative and unique, but not a good fit for corporate websites.

Thanks.

Ok, no problem.

Anyway i can make all kind of graphics. But i understand you.

Good luck !!

Sergio,

Thanks for the warm wishes. I will keep you in mind for any work that I feel may be fitting. If you wouldn't mind, could you please e-mail me at the e-mail address in my original post, so I can keep your contact information. Also, if you have other examples of graphics, feel free to show them as well.

Thanks.

hello, im also interested in this contract work i have sent you an email of some of my previous work etc, look forward to hearing from you

Cloetick,

Thanks for the heads up. I have not received your e-mail as of yet which is strange because I have received e-mails from other people and the WHT thread subscription. Please check to make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address. I will try to inform you tomorrow if I received an e-mail or not.

Thanks.

well ill just post in here then.

I am interested in this contract work, but as i live in canada how would that work with you're IRS W9 contract. other then that im all up for it.

My site can be found at http://cloetick.com and some of my works in progress for other clients can be found at http://cloetick.com/Images/Show/ - look forward to you're response Cloetick.com- Brett Quast

Cloetick,

Thanks for posting. I will let you know. If you are out of the country, you would not have to pay taxes on the profits.

Thanks.

Email sent.
    Steve Lundy - Web Design GT
    Custom & Professional website design services.
    Find Out More!

intrested

Hello i am a free lance designer looking for some side jobs

here is my portfolio

http://t1designs.com/portfolio/

if you are intrested let me know

dan@elusive-designs.com

thanks
    Dan

See my work
    FreeWebDesigning
    websiteson.com

WhatsApp +44 7527201709
    cam91967@myport.ac.uk

Thanks everyone. I will look through portfolios this afternoon.

I am interested in working with you.

For examples of my work take a look at my site..

http://www.wrighteousdesign.co.uk

Contact me on msn at johnwright_@hotmail.com

Yahoo at wrighteous12000

AIM at mongrolisation

I look forward to hearing from you
    John

Hello,

I would be interested in the Designer/Coder position. I currently live in Canada so I would not be able to work with the IRS W9 contract, other than that there are no problems. Please take a look at my portfolio at www.instastudios.com . If interested, I have a few newer works which I can provide to you. Thanks alot for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Hi again everyone,

If you don't mind, could you please forward your replies to my e-mail address listed above. It is confusing to have so many PM's, replies, and e-mails.

Thanks.

Hi JM
    Would be pleased for any design considerations you may require.

Portfolio:
    http://home.clara.net/graphicworks/portfolio/work.htm

Regards
    JohnT

Creation = blind or just stupid ?

Dalecom
    Whatever your reasons please afford me the good manners and politeness by not talking in such a crass manner. I am neither blind nor stupid and find it obnoxious that you should be making such assertions against my character as you do not know me. Therefore I would have been pleased to actually confront you face to face but people such as yourself do not do that do you ?

Creation: Please send an e-mail to the address I specified. Sorry for any gap in communicating that.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Creation
    Dalecom
    Whatever your reasons please afford me the good manners and politeness by not talking in such a crass manner. I am neither blind nor stupid and find it obnoxious that you should be making such assertions against my character as you do not know me. Therefore I would have been pleased to actually confront you face to face but people such as yourself do not do that do you ?
    haha calm down dear