Mish Hosting...no support!?

I just signed up with them and it is basically impossible to get a reply to my email. All I want them to do is import my database. I have already uploaded it to a directory. If I has SSH access I would do it myself. If anyone knows how to get ahold of them please help me.

Greetings,

I informed the owner he should be resolving this soon.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Thanks I'll let you know how it goes.

Still nothing so far.

how much time passed?

if it's going to be more than 48 hours, maybe you should think of switching the host....

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking (90-day Money Back Guarantee)

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

So far it has been 8 hrs. I will let you know if I have a response when I wake up. So far I'm disappointed and think I will just have them refund my money. They don't seem any different than my current host (racknine).

I can't understand what you are talking about here. All support tickets you created and replied to, where answered promptly, with the longest delay being 4 hours (this being very late at night) according to our support software.

Regarding the mysql database, we requested some information from you before we could remove the file, and you did not reply until the following morning.

Im sorry you feel a move is necessary, but if you feel this way then we will give you a full refund.

Originally posted by Heymish
    I can't understand what you are talking about here. All support tickets you created and replied to, where answered promptly, with the longest delay being 4 hours (this being very late at night) according to our support software.

Regarding the mysql database, we requested some information from you before we could remove the file, and you did not reply until the following morning.

Im sorry you feel a move is necessary, but if you feel this way then we will give you a full refund.
    The last email I see that I sent was a 5pm Eastern. you replied at 1am. Thats more than 4 hours as you claim. I am going to send you another email.

When did you request info about the database? I don't see that in an email. I asked you if the size would be an issue. You said you would upgrade me to the silver plan. I never received an email in regards to more info.

Regardless I would like to give you guys a shot. Hopefully you can get my database imported. I see two were created however both are empty. The one I uploaded to my /backup folder is gone.

Hmmm, thats bad

Please look at my webspace usage you will see it is over 500megs (619.46megs to be exact) however there is only 426.79 Meg in my /public_html. So there is something that needs to be deleted. Please import the database I just uploaded that is in the www/backups folder. Thanks

A response has been made by Hamish King in service request ID 45.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Time........: 5/17/2004 3:51 P.M.
    Response....: Hamish King
    New Status..: Unresolved

Your account does not appear to have any .sql files in it, therefore i cannot delete them

Regards
    Mish-Hosting Support
    follow up...

My database was still not imported. Also why do I not have close to 500megs free.

-----Original Message-----
    From: support@mish-hosting.com [mailtoupport@mish-hosting.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 1:06 AM
    To: 94supratt@verizon.net
    Subject: {100-45}

A response has been made by Hamish King in service request ID 45.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Time........: 5/18/2004 12:06 A.M.
    Response....: Hamish King
    New Status..: Unresolved

All deleted now, sorry about the delay.

Regards
    Mish-Hosting Support
    My database was not uploaded from www/backups. There are no tables present. Also my available webspace was still not addressed.

Originally posted by 94SupraTT
    The last email I see that I sent was a 5pm Eastern. you replied at 1am. Thats more than 4 hours as you claim. I am going to send you another email.

When did you request info about the database? I don't see that in an email. I asked you if the size would be an issue. You said you would upgrade me to the silver plan. I never received an email in regards to more info.

Regardless I would like to give you guys a shot. Hopefully you can get my database imported. I see two were created however both are empty. The one I uploaded to my /backup folder is gone.
    I posted that at 9am. Its now 1pm where I am. He has already went over "4hrs" which he claimed was the longest a reply took.

This is the same request I made at 5:08pm Eastern yesterday. So its been over 21hrs total and my problem has not been resolved...

Still no answer....

Might be better for you just to switch hosting services.
    Charles R. Wieland
    Chief Technical Officer
    Phima Group, LLC
    http://www.phimagroup.com

Surprise, surprise my site on Mish is STILL down. I have another host now however. They already have the site up and imported my database and have everything running.

Site is up but not totally functional. I can not get to my admin panel. Looks like it actually came up around 2am. So its been up a while however not totally functional. Regardless I have moved my site.