Getting my bachelors soon, should I do 1 class I'm missing for associates?

I'm not sure what I want to do.

I am getting my bachelors next year. I only need 1 phys-ed. class to get my associates at my local community college. I do NOT need the associates to show for a job or anything like that, since I won't be applying anywhere until after I have the bachelors.

So my question is, will it LOOK better to have an associates if I already have a bachelors? Or should I save a few hundred dollars and several weeks of my time by skipping the phys-ed. class since I'm getting my bachelors anyway.

I'm not sure if it would be a "plus" to an employer by having both, since the bachelors is much better than the associates anyway.

My opinion... it will probably just clutter my resume to put the associates on there, so I'm thinking I should just skip it. Please give me your input.

I'd do it, it's one more qualification to list. Besides, you're not far from getting it.

Save your money and time. if you have the BA/BS then the associates degree is worth nothing in a resume. It is more a waste of space on the resume to the person that has to read hundreds of them.
    Alvin

Also, the associates will be "liberal arts."

My upcoming degree will be a "Bachelor of Science with Honors in Computer Science."

More opinions please. Perhaps people with a lot of job/resume experience?

I'm not really seeing it as an "additional" qualification. I see it as a crapier duplicate version of a qualification I'll already have.

I say go for it. If for nothing else, you can kill a few minutes talking about your "follow through" ethics to your interviewer. And how you got a dual degree while working 4 jobs to support your family who need experimental surgery that's not covered by medical insurance and still found time to do volunteer work at the shelter.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

I think you should go for it - the more education, the better

If it is was a fun class, you had the time, and it did not cost hundreds of dollars I would say it would not hurt. However, if you are only doing this for the resume I would say it does not mean much (if anything). I happen to have an AA and I do not put it on my resume.
    Alvin

I only need 1 phys-ed. class to get my associates
    I begged out of phys-ed. Hey, it's worth a try. Just go to the head of the computers dept. and ask if you just can't get some type of waiver. Maybe you can get a doctor to say you can't participate.
    Compare prices and features of over 100 different web hosting plans with the IceIsHot.com Web Hosting Comparison.

Originally posted by alvinks
    Save your money and time. if you have the BA/BS then the associates degree is worth nothing in a resume. It is more a waste of space on the resume to the person that has to read hundreds of them.

I strongly disagree.

At my college it would cost around $170 ($25 for graduation fees) if I were in his shoes. The degree could come in handy later.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com