Need some help in tracking someone down.

Well, its finally happened.

I've been scammed .
    But, not to give up the fight to early, I thought I'd see if WHT could help me out.

I wanted to know how I could find the house number of a person in Texas. Ive got the name and the so called address.

I also need a site where I can find the house number for a person in Alabama.

Anyone able to provide some help?
    And last but not least, how do I find out what police station is local to these individuals? (Might aswell get everyone in on it)

Thanks Guys/Gals!
    Intrevio.Com
    --------------
    Come join the brand new marketing community!

Looking for Moderators/Administrators!

http://www.whitepages.com has usually worked for me. If you call the operator (0), they can probably connect you to that town's police department.
    Get your certificate of knowification autographed by REW!
    Visit rewdog.com for details.

Ah,

Thank you guys so much for the info, those who PM'd me aswell .

He spelt his name wrong just a bit so that the search wouldnt pick it up, so the first 3 letters of his last name brought up 30 results and I was able to narrow it down with the zip code.

Not so smart afterall .

Thanks again!
    Intrevio.Com
    --------------

Heh, I and another person were just scammed (attempted to) by someone online at another message board, but they were in Canada. With the help of another board member (who had a lot of stuff stolen by this guy in Canada), I aquired his address, phone #, girlfriend's parent's number, his father's #, a friend of his's cell #, his friend's parent's store #, and a bunch of other info... . Scared him with talks of going to the FBI (as the other guy who got scammed actually did), and now he's refunding our money . Do contact the FBI, and do make sure they know that you did that. Make it known to them that you know where they live, and dig up all other info on them. It helps in scaring them to "un-scam" you

-Josh

Hehe,
    Sounds like you did give him quite the fright.
    I'm going to give him 1 day and then going to try something similar. .

I'll let you know how it goes,
    Thanks.
    Intrevio.Com
    --------------