BurstNET ticket response

Has anyone noticed a lack of response from BurstNET tickets? I filed a ticket 2 days ago that my box was spiking, they promptly replied asking me to post a traceroute and / or ping reply, I did both, and the issue subsided a couple hours ago, and my ticket was downgraded to level 3, but no one responsed and the ticket is still open... I wonder why that fix it, but don't say anything in the ticket...
    hm what should I put in my sig?

Same here
    ^_^

My guess is that the issue was contained to the switch that your server was on or the entire network, and when they fixed the issue, nobody bothered updating the ticket.

We put in a ticket about the network issues, and like yours hasn't been responded to, but the issue was resolved. They probably have too many tickets about that issue to respond to. However, we did put in a "buggy hardware" ticket at 1:32PM yesterday, and by 1:54PM, Greg M replaced the hardware and responded to the ticket.

-Josh

Networking tickets often take longer to get a response to, primarily because the networking staff is busy repairing the problem, rather than just responding to the tickets. When they get time, after repairing the issue(s), then they respond to the tickets.

It is not a delay with our overall ticket response times. We are not backlogged whatsoever with regular support issues currently.

But they downgraded my ticket to a level 3, would it really have taken so long to add a "Issue has been resolved" To the bottom and close the ticket?
    hm what should I put in my sig?

Originally posted by ChaosHosting
    But they downgraded my ticket to a level 3, would it really have taken so long to add a "Issue has been resolved" To the bottom and close the ticket?
    They downgraded it because they are looking into the issue, and no reply because it isn't resolved.
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

That, or it may have been because you should not have opened it at the level you did in the first place...

We frequently downgrade level1 tickets, to a lower level.
    Level1 is for emergency and reboots only.

Originally posted by BurstNET
    That, or it may have been because you should not have opened it at the level you did in the first place...

We frequently downgrade level1 tickets, to a lower level.
    Level1 is for emergency and reboots only.
    or maybe one of those "strange" reboots that take 2 hours