How to determine how much bandwidth I need?

Certainly a newbie question here. (Couldn't find the answer utilizing the search feature.)

How much bandwidth (which I think means monthly transfer??) would I need to host the following static (I believe that's the term??) site:

wowway.com/~eamus/eamus.html

Some clues to the answer:

For now, it's just a single page linking to a store (I may move the entire store in the future.) I think its just 539KB in size (<1MB) and it gets on average 123 page views/day (peak around 190 over the last week) and 76 unique visitors/day (peak around 113 over the last week.)

Maybe the answer lies in simple math, but I'd love someone to walk me through it.

Thanks ahead of time.

Well, most hosts dont sell less then 1gb at a time, so 1 gb would be plenty...
    Excell Hosting
    Budget Hosting

Thanks for the quick response. That's what I believed had to be the answer - 1GB. But, I'm still wondering what goes into the equation for future reference.

Well, take page size times views per month...then add on some for peaking...thats all to it for a single page...
    Excell Hosting
    Budget Hosting

The answer would be: average page size*average daily page views*30 days=bandwidth/month needed. However, browsers usually cache images or even whole pages, so less bandwidth might be required for repeat visits. Generally though, that formula should give a fair estimate.

Just back in the neighborhood and decided to say thanks. Still very much a newbie, but getting by w/ help like this.

Now that's a cool thing to do! You're welcome eamuscatuli!

someone coming back and thanking a WHT user that is great