Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    RU
    Posts
    26

    [Add a Host] to PR6 hosting directory: Free, No link back required

    Hello Everybody!

    Add your Web hosting company to Cheap Web Hosting directory, PR6 website

    The Benefits:

    1. Directory pages are only one click away from the index page

    2. Direct link (not that /go_out.php?id=123 and not a javascript), so you can expect to increase your hosting websites PR

    3. Its free to add a link, NO any links back (reciprocal links) are required


    Add your Web Hosting company here:
    http://www.cheap-hosting.com.ru/add_hosting.php

    We will accept 10-20 links to each category, so "first come, first served"

    Thanks,

    -Vano

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Kolkata, India
    Posts
    108
    Hi Vano Nice to see u here too sorry for unrelavent post.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    RU
    Posts
    26
    Hello, Siplnettech, nice to c u 2 OK, lets come back to the topic

    -Vano

  4. #4
    Nice offer. Thanks!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,478
    Links are actually going on a page with 0 PR and no menu links to the pages.
    Webmaster Forum webmastertalk.net Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools domainfocus.com Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    RU
    Posts
    26
    Amdac,

    With all respect, but you actually cant see or smth..
    The direct links to all category pages are right on the index page.
    Locate the header "More hosts:"

    Web hosting companies who decide to submit their link to the directory get a direct link from the sub-page of PR6 site (not a huge ad spot on the index page, not some huge traffic, but a direct link)

    As simple as this

    BTW, thanks to everybody who submited the links, I hope it will bring you not only a simple link but some traffic/visitors in future

    -Vano

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,478
    Originally posted by vano
    Amdac,

    With all respect, but you actually cant see or smth..
    The direct links to all category pages are right on the index page.
    Locate the header "More hosts:"

    Web hosting companies who decide to submit their link to the directory get a direct link from the sub-page of PR6 site (not a huge ad spot on the index page, not some huge traffic, but a direct link)

    As simple as this

    BTW, thanks to everybody who submited the links, I hope it will bring you not only a simple link but some traffic/visitors in future

    -Vano
    Please read my message again, you're confused.

    The pages the links are on is PR0, not PR6. Your index page is PR6, the page with the links is PR0.

    Check for yourself: http://www.cheap-hosting.com.ru/web_site_hosting_a.php

    As stated, the links do not show up in any of the categories listed in your menu.
    Webmaster Forum webmastertalk.net Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools domainfocus.com Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    RU
    Posts
    26
    Uh, we can discuss this case of missunderstanding by email or PM..

    Anyway, please do read my original post again:

    1) I offer free direct links on sub-pages of PR6 website, not on PR6 pages (such links are NEVER offered for free )

    2) The index page of http://www.cheap-hosting.com.ru does contain the direct links to the pages "A, B, C, etc. Hosting", the rest are at http://www.cheap-hosting.com.ru/add_hosting.php

    I thought everythink was clear, but looks like you missunderstood my offer and expected to add your link to PR6 page..

    OK, lets stop this discussion in the trading post, it is against the rules. If you dont want your link to be in the directory, please let me know, and I'll remove it (by email please)

    Thanks,

    -Vano

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,478
    Originally posted by vano
    1) I offer free direct links on sub-pages of PR6 website, not on PR6 pages (such links are NEVER offered for free
    Most free directories are PR5 to PR7, it's nothing special.

    Originally posted by vano
    Add your Web hosting company to Cheap Web Hosting directory, PR6 website
    You didn't say sub-pages. In addition, I've already requested you remove my site via email. I choose not to be affiliated in any way with fallicious offers.

    Originally posted by vano
    OK, lets stop this discussion in the trading post, it is against the rules.
    I have not broken any rules. I'm simply informing people that the links are on a page with PR0 not PR6, you have offered false claims.
    Webmaster Forum webmastertalk.net Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools domainfocus.com Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    RU
    Posts
    26
    Amdac,

    You cant read the first post and you still try to prove something that is only in your mind

    Originally posted by vano
    1. Directory pages are only one click away from the index page
    Not sub-pages? And what is sub-page?

    BTW, the sub-pages of PR6 site tend to become PR5, those how know this will appreciate my offer

    Originally posted by Amdac
    I have not broken any rules. I'm simply informing people that the links are on a page with PR0 not PR6, you have offered false claims
    The main Rule of this forum: Not interested DO NOT post

    I will not reply to your attacks any more, good luck

    -Vano

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,478
    #1. I'm quite aware of the forum rules, as you can probably tell by my post count in this forum. If I wasn't interested, why did I submit my site through your form? I was interested in your initial offer, which I did not receive. I have full right to warn people if you're offering false claims, which I have witnessed myself.

    #2. Please paste my "attacks".

    #3. You keep referring to your first post, which clearly indicates the PR6 links, I've pasted this twice already. This claim is not true. I pasted the link from your site to prove it.

    #4. Once again, for the third time, this is not an attack on your or your site. I'm adding correct information to anyone that may be interested in your offer.
    Webmaster Forum webmastertalk.net Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools domainfocus.com Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •