Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zantrex-3

Zantrex-3

I'll let ya know in a month how well it worked. A bottle of 60 pills is $25 at Walmart. I've seen a lot of great reviews of how well it works. I've also seen a couple of bad reviews (one guy broke out in rash all over) but are symptom related.

About to run to the store and get it. I know it has maybe 4-5 types of caffiene as well as green tea and other stuff. They say you get a major buzz off it. One pill = 4 cups of coffee, and you take two at a time.

We'll see how much weight I lose. I'm only about 40 over ideal, so shouldnt take much.

well i'm sure you've done your research on the side effects and so on .. so just let us know the results.
    -= PREMIUM DOMAIN NAMES @ DOMAINPEP.COM

It won't do any good A couple years back I put on like 30 extra pounds more than I wanted.. I was able to Xenadrine 40 pounds off in 6 weeks, Stopped using it and 2 weeks later most of it was back.. Only a good diet and excercise program will take it off and keep it off..
    Let Google know when your dead | Read More >>
    Submit Your Press Release, Article, or News Tip Today
    W3Reports - News for Webmasters

Well, I have taken two with a meal today shortly after my first post. I havent felt the "high" they say happens. But then, I wasnt hungry when I ate, I only force fed myself because of taking the pills. So that probably affected it.

My 40 over is from several years sitting at a computer. Actually I am probably 30 over as I have noted some slow weight loss now that I am working a lot more away from home. In that case, speeding it up a bit shouldnt hurt. Since I am slowly losing weight anyway, I shouldnt immediately gain it all back as soon as I stoip the pills. The only reason I have stopped gaining and started losing is because I have switched to no breakfast, a can of vegables for lunch, then a normal dinner. But geez, switch to eating canned vegatbles for lunch, and they give you godaweful farts. My wife is ready to kick me out to the spare bedroom...LOL

Anyway, I guess for now I'm the WHT Diet Guineepig

Right now my scale says I weigh 217. Pretty good from the 239 a few weeks ago. I am told 180 is optimum for me. I'm going to try to get to 160, then start working out again and put on 20 pounds of muscle. Then THAT will be optimum, like when I was in high school and was the school superman Maybe I'm dreaming of ever getting back to that point, but I think it's worth chasing...

btw, I do notice more energy now after relaxing while typing this, pulse seems a bit faster than usual. I feel good, but not "high" per se.

On 05-17-2004 02:21 (as posted above) I was 217 pounds. Today I am 207. So I guess I am losing 3.3 pounds per day using these pills. Funny thing. I know I am 10 pounds lighter, and I feel lighter. I also have more energy. However, I look in the mirror and dont see any loss yet...LOL. Well my pants are a tad looser now, so at least I know my scale's not lying to me...

Congrats.
    You should start a blog to monitor your progress.

Bah, I stay away from every perscription drug, or any medical care really for that matter, In the U.S., If you don't find a good doctor, they will start telling you, taht you have problems that you really do not have. Its amazing how funny it is to hear a doctor tell you whats wrong with you, then have a family member that happens to be a doctor as well listen in, and tell them how full of crap they are.

Originally posted by Hosemeyer
    Bah, I stay away from every perscription drug, or any medical care really for that matter, In the U.S., If you don't find a good doctor, they will start telling you, taht you have problems that you really do not have. Its amazing how funny it is to hear a doctor tell you whats wrong with you, then have a family member that happens to be a doctor as well listen in, and tell them how full of crap they are.
    This is over the counter diet pills, you dont need to see a doctor to get them

$25 at Walmart for a bottle of 60 pills. I learned hard the first day DO NOT take 3 the first day. I had the two in the morning, then one in the afternoon. I was awake ALL NIGHT! The next day my brain was exhausted and saying "Take a nap!" but my body was too wired to do so. After that I only take two at breakfast. Later I will up it to one more at noon. Interesting though. I usually get hungry several times a day, but not when taking these. I eat breakfast and am not hungry till the next morning....even then a single donut fills me up. I am now force feeding myself a Fiesta Adult Happy Meal Salad from McDonalds each day for dinner to avoid malnutrition from not eating.

I havent, thus far, had any negative side affects. I'm sure some will crop up in the media. You'll always have the idiots who die or permanently harm themselves because they take the whole bottle at once then claim they didnt... They are nothing like ephedrine diet pills those. Ephedrine always gave me shakes and cramps, these havent done that...

I am 15Kg (44 pounds approx) over and looking for some quick fix pills because I had to buy new jackets last winter as I couldn't fit in the old ones and now I have problem with pants that I bought last year.

So webdude, from your posts it looks like Zantrex-3 works by not letting you sleep and makes sure that you don't feel hungry for long hours. Have you had any problem while driving due to change in sleeping pattern or any problem in concentrating on work that need continuous attention for a long period of time?

I do software programming and/or web design all day and I don't want to take any pills that will hamper my work.

Originally posted by Webdude

So I guess I am losing 3.3 pounds per day using these pills.
    Ok now you are scaring me.

LOL jeez, well very brave I think. You need to watch pills that highten your pulse. These sound like mild amphetimines

But a 40 min walk everynight before tea will lose you a good few pounds a week just as well. Plus more sociable that weird farts, shakes and insomnia!

But good luck will follow your progress.

James

3.3 pounds a day?! You know, that really doesnt sound good. i mean, congratulations and all, but 3 pounds a day isnt good. Thats too much too fast.

Maybe you should be drinking lots of water too. And perhaps some of that Boost or Ensure to supplement your diet...?
    g.
    "In youth we learn; in age we understand"
    Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach

So far so good. The only time it affected my sleep was the first night. I took two at 11AM then one around 3PM. They were far more powerful than I had expected. I was used to ephedrine, so assumed it was about the same....boy was I wrong..LOL

I had simply shocked my system that first day, which is why that night was so rough. Since then however, I have slept soundly each night, better than usual actually. But then, right now I am only taking two each morning around 8AM. I dont know what the effect will be when I start taking an additional one at noon.

I did notice today that I started getting hungry around 2PM, so my body is adjusting and I am getting hungry sooner. That's a good sign. I will soon be able to eat at noon, and take another pill for the day. I was hungry today, but as soon as I smelled food, I lost my appetite and couldnt remain around the smell of it.

I just ate a salad from McDonalds for dinner, and havent weighed myself yet for the day. I will post that later this evening after I shower and weigh up.

is it like hotrox?

I dont know what hotrox is...

11PM 05-20-2004

My weight is down to 206. I kind cheated today and had a pastry for lunch. So I guess I didnt reach a full 3.3 pound loss today, heh

Cant cheat on a diet I guess...

i went to walmart and instead of zantrex-3 i bought ZX-3
    looks like its the same kinda thing 'comparable' to zantrex-3
    Last edited by AlaskanWolf; 05-21-2004 at 01:29 AM.

Good luck guys, just make sure you are not loosing water weight, many of these over the counter drugs make you loose water, which could be dangerous. Plus you tinkle all the time

Derrick
    ResellerEdge.com - High Quality Reseller/ Multiple Domain Hosting.

webdude, please continue to update us on your weight loss.
    thanks

yes interested

Actually I have remained at 206. No gain or loss. Yesterday I switched to eating a light lunch and dinner while only taking two pills in the AM. Today, I had two pills at breakfast time, didnt eat lunch so didnt have any pills at lunch. Then for dinner, I took one pill before dinner then one right after. Tomorrow I should see if that has additional results. However, I did get some good comments today from some regular customers of mine. They asked if I was losing weight, I said yes and told them about my diet. They said I was looking really good. Coming from some fairly hot women, I was pretty flattered.

On the downside of this diet, I have suddenly had a huge craving for beer. I am told this is because of my no carb no protien diet, and that a beer a night would actually be good for me as you cant do completely without carbs. Sitting here reading the bottle of bud I am drinking...

145 calories
    10.6 grams of carbs
    1.3 grams of protien, and no fat.

So probably just about what I need on this kind of diet. I usually wiegh myself (naked) each night. Right now fully clothed with my work boots on, I weight 212. So I am probably still about 206.

So you have lost 33 pounds in few weeks. Pretty impressive if you can maintain this after discontinuing the use of tablets.
    Last edited by iThink; 05-23-2004 at 01:12 AM.

Originally posted by iThink
    So you have lost 33 pounds in few weeks. Pretty impressive if you can maintain this after discontinuing the use of tablets.
    Only been using it a week thus far. My aim is to get from 219 down to 180. Hopefully I can drop the 40 pounds..

you lost like 13 lbs in 1 week?
    jesus christ sign me up

Heh, yeah. Zantrex-3 at Walmart for $25 for a bottle of 60 pills.

Webdude, it certainly is high in caffeine! But I am curious about certain other side effects. Zantrex-3 contains some mild aphrodisiacs like damiana and maca root. Maybe this could help to "work" off a few extra pounds?
    Need Control Panel help? Tutorials, FAQS, user guides. and more
    Don't have the control panel you use listed? Let us know.

Well, except for that first day, I have had no major side effects. I get a craving for carbs and protien if all I eat is salads, but I guess that's probably not a side affect of these pills, but rather my particular diet. I do have more energy than usual. Been doing a lot more work around the house. Hadnt mowed in like two months (paid kids a couple of times to mow front) because I blew up my rider mower. I have a two acre lot, and today had enough energy to go buy a push mower and mow the whole thing. Considering the grass in back was thick, and knee high, kinda gives you an idea of my energy levels.

I'll try to find a pic of myself from a few months ago, and then take a pic of "now" to show my weight loss once I finish my diet. Maybe it's because I see myself all the time and cant see myself shrinking, but again, I got more comments today on looking slimmer. So if others are noticing, I guess it's working.

I have to buy a new scale. My kids and I were rough playing earlier, and a chair fell and broke the digital display on mine. Last time I checked, I was at 206, which was the last time I posted my weight here. I meant to get one today when I went to get the mower, but forgot to get that and a few other things too. I have memory pills too, but I keep forgetting to take them

lol,
    anymore updates?

webdude, your really leaving us hanging here....
    any updates??

I just ate a salad from McDonalds for dinner, and havent weighed myself yet for the day. I will post that later this evening after I shower and weigh up.
    Have you seen the movie Supersize Me?

Wow......

I'm 6' and now coming on 200 lbs. Normally I'm 175 but this new job just makes me sit all day. Needless to say I'm not happy. All of my weight is water weight.

Well I think I'll go pick up a bottle today, thanks Webdude. I'll let you know how it goes.

Webdude...hows the weight loss going?

Update please...

anyone else taking this?... please do update us

I took 2 pills atfer I got off work yesterday at 5 p.m.....

needless to say I didn't sleep at all last night and I'm dead tired at work...

Originally posted by dk2
    I took 2 pills atfer I got off work yesterday at 5 p.m.....

needless to say I didn't sleep at all last night and I'm dead tired at work...

Did you quit to smoke too? I got like 10 pounds in the first month after quit.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Originally posted by Jedito
    Did you quit to smoke too? I got like 10 pounds in the first month after quit.
    did you lose 10 pounds, or gain?

Originally posted by mantra
    did you lose 10 pounds, or gain?
    Gain, after quit to smoke, but that was near 1 year ago.
    Now I lost 25 pounds since then.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

now is this water weight you've lost .. or have you actually lost real weight?

I lost real weight, I do workout at least 3 days per week since then.

Also, I do jogging everyday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast