Reach 80,000+ by advertising at opensourceCMS.com

opensourceCMS.com is the only site of its kind on the Internet. Began in September 2002, we enjoy a top 5 or better Google ranking for most search terms related to our market. We are ranked number one for key terms such as “php cms” and “open source cms”. We are ranked seventh for the generic term “cms”. We are referenced in many articles, forums, blogs, and on developer sites as a “must visit site”. More info...

We get 80,000+ unique visitors and over 3 million page views per month for the entire site. Statistics are available upon request.

Banners

Banners will run on the top and bottom pages of the main site and the MarketPlace. There are no impression or click-through limits. Your banner will have run-of-site. The price is $100 per 30 days. This also includes a free listing at the MarketPlace for as long as your banner is running. You will have access to detailed statistics concerning your campaign.

MarketPlace

The MarketPlace provides a central location for service providers and service seekers to meet. You can add your business to the MarketPlace, without charge, for the first 30 days. After the free 30 days expires the price is $20 per month or $50 per quarter. Otherwise, your listing will simply be removed. You have nothing to lose. More information about the MarketPlace can be found here.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment. If you have any questions, feel free to email advertising ‘at’ opensourcecms.com.

Advertising on opensourceCMS is of special interest to:

• Content Management Companies
    • Content Management Consulting
    • Web Hosting
    • Web Design
    • Graphic Design
    • Web Programming
    • Internet Marketing
    • Website Promotion
    • Domain Registration
    • E-commerce Solutions
    • Other related services

Thank you for your time and consideration.

how many banners will be rotated?

No more than 10 banners rotated. Right now there are 4.

Hi 0utlier,
    Could we have a link to your stats?
    DBH Web | 2 BUCK HOST | WHT Member Since 2002. | DBH Internet Enterprises.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,
    RAID 10 Pure SSD, Premium Network, 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Over 15 years experience in the Web Hosting Industry.

I'm interested, can you please give us a link to a stats page.
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    • 24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Cloud/VPS Plans • Dedicated Servers •

Re: Reach 80,000+ by advertising at opensourceCMS.com

Originally posted by 0utlier

We get 80,000+ unique visitors and over 3 million page views per month for the entire site.

Banners
    Banners will run on the top and bottom pages of the main site and the MarketPlace. There are no impression or click-through limits. Your banner will have run-of-site. The price is $100 per 30 days.
    So that would work out on average (with 10 banners running), $100 for 8,000 people to see my banner? With an optimistic CTR of 1%, that is $1 per click?

If the price is negotiable, i may be intersted, but otherwise it is not for me.

Drop me a PM if you want to negotiate.

Ta,

Jason

Stats are here.

So that would work out on average (with 10 banners running), $100 for 8,000 people to see my banner? With an optimistic CTR of 1%, that is $1 per click?
    Sorry, This is a highly targeted market. This is not a performance based opporunity. If you want performace you should use CPC as CPM is not for you.

Thank you for your input, however you'll need to rethink your logic. With 3 million+ page views from 80,000+ visitors you think only 8000 of the 80,000 will see your banner? Think about it for a second and you'll see your flaw.

admin'at'opensourcecms.com