Thread: Some people...

Some people...

are just plain crazy

Man angry at Verizon hurls phones

FARGO, North Dakota (AP) -- A man who said he was fed up with his cellular phone service went to a Fargo mall and started hurling phones across a store, striking an employee and causing more than $2,000 in damage, authorities said.

Jason Perala, 22, of Fargo, told The Forum newspaper that he planned only to yell at employees at Verizon Wireless.

"Then I just lost it," he said. "I just started grabbing computers and phones and throwing them. I just destroyed the place. ... I kind of regret that I did it, but I hope my message got across."

Police said Perala took off his shirt and put on safety glasses before throwing around computers, phones and other items.

One employee was struck in the shoulder by a phone before he and other workers dashed into an office, locked the door and called police, Sgt. Kevin Volrath said. Other businesses in the West Acres mall lowered their steel security gates during Thursday's incident.

Perala was arrested without incident and jailed on charges of felony criminal mischief and misdemeanor simple assault.

Source: CNN - http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Central/0....ap/index.html
    -= PREMIUM DOMAIN NAMES @ DOMAINPEP.COM

LOL ... Verizon sucks ... but not that bad.
    Know It All Solutions Incorporated
    Web Design, Web Development and Web Hosting

You're a bit late it was posted the other day - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=272193

I bet Verizon "heard him now" hehe

lol i can just imagine some funky dood with no shirt on and wearing these massive saftey glasses chucking computers about shouting 'take me seriously you guys i not a wierdo honest'

I can see that...walking into a cellphone store and dodging UFPs...unidentified flying phones!
    73's, Kim
    Everything happens for a reason I make up.

In other news Verizon sucks.......

I could imagine their customers wanting to throw phones at them, but he shouldn't have taken it own on the employees at the store. He shoulda waited for the Verizon CEO to get in his limo.

That reminds me, does anyone have a spare copy of windows? Bill Gates and I have an ummm "meeting"

I have a question.....why did he take his shirt off yet put on protective glasses?